****Michigan Game Thread****

Just now, Mavric said:

I'm sure you wouldn't

There are a lot of other stats but I'm sure you'll dismiss them.

Mav, we are staring down a shutout where he has led us to exactly 8 first downs... I don't know what stats you're looking at, but he hasn't done anything today to encourage me that he is the guy the rest of the year. At this point, what do we gain by keeping HH out there? 

6 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Raiola is 100% gone this off-season. He was only retained simply for his nephew. This line has zero improvement the past 2 years, outside of getting some bodies back 

Cut him now, he’s a lame duck in recruiting. Can anyone give me any good reason to keep him at this point?

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

Such a Harbaugh thing to do going for it on that 4th and 1.

Should they have taken a near with 8 minutes left?  If they kick a FG we b!^@h...........they just ran the ball down our thoat- like 80's Huskers did............how our memories have become well, just skewed thoughts?  Remember when our 3rd stringers would run downhill and score touchdowns on sorry sap opponents?

Please, were not charity case yet........maybe next season, but were not that team yet......We are close to 1985 KSU, but not there yet.

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

No we didn't we just suck and it's shown since we started the season against Minnesota.  Name a wr other then Kemp that has stepped up and made plays.  Last time I checked we have more then 10 wr's on the team and we can't have more then one actually make plays out on the football field.  That's crap.  Once we lost to Minnesota all hope was lost for me to actually make a bowl.  I question how much they actually worked on in the off-season bc their isn't any jellin going on with this team between players and coaches.

That was sarcasm.  I'm pretty sure everyone here sees how out manned we are at this point.

6 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

This is the best defense NU will play all year. HH hasn’t been great, but he still deserves to start against Illinois. See how that game goes, and then there is a bye week before the 2nd half of the season. HH probably isn’t a long-term solution, but someone needs to start this year. 

Sure, I don't disagree. But continuing to send him out today gains nothing for either him or the rest of the team. At some point, you need to cut bait and try something else.