****Wisconsin Game Day Thread****

2 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

I could care less about a random screen grab from a random post you had with others. I called out your ridiculous first take as you make it sound like we have all pro talent at qb and wr and then changed it to “the last few seconds”

good day, good riddance. The only thing possibly worst than our qb room and special teams this year is ridiculous posts from posters like you acting as if we’re stacked with talent 

This was the first 4 posts I made on the topic. You are legit nuts and the only one here who thinks the clock management was fine. 

4 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

I should have made a prop bet on a procedure penalty.

Some of that blame goes on the coaching staff.   When the line has to wait sooo long at the line of scrimmage while they do the fake snap thing and then look at the sidelines for 5 seconds then finally get a play going it’s not as easy as it seems for lineman to not get twitchy.  

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, chamrocck said:

Don’t think it can get any more disappointing and then it does. Wow that was so bad at the end when game on line. Coach speak is over Rhule, time to put up or shut up. Really need to make big changes in the offseason or we are a perennial 5 win program. 

Starting with offensive coaches. 

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

Our lousy secondary lost the game. They can't seem to cover anybody at any time. The D line was also pathetic, letting that QB run all over the place. On O we just don't have much talent...no game changers.

Can’t agree with the take on the D. As usually they did pretty much everything needed to allow the team to win if the offense is average. 

2 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

You have 3 timeouts and the ball at the 25 yard line with a little over a minute and you piss that away because you decided that you are going to kick the field goal from the get go. At least if we lost trying to win, I would have more respect for Rhule. Instead he just let Luke s#!tall beat him with a broken team….

This.........if you're going to take and L , at least be aggressive about it. 

• Plus1 1