Fire Satterfield

Decked

4 minutes ago, BlackHillsHusker said:

No reason to keep Raiola.

Not sure why you'd keep Martin.

Whatever you think about the coaches themselves, I am just saying I really doubt Rhule makes changes after year one via firing. Especially OC, very little chance there.  Martin is possible with the unexpected issues before the year, but Raiola feels quite safe to me.

24 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Whatever you think about the coaches themselves, I am just saying I really doubt Rhule makes changes after year one via firing. Especially OC, very little chance there.  Martin is possible with the unexpected issues before the year, but Raiola feels quite safe to me.

IF Rhule decides to keep Satterfield for at least another season, then Huskers will win 3-5 games at most next season.

And Rhule will be in the hot seat by middle of 3rd season; and likely ousted by end of 4th season.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

15 minutes ago, commando said:

there are ohio state fans calling for day to be fired.   at least we aren't THAT crazy

Must be too young to remember Nebraska fans calling for TO to be fired when he could not be OU.  There was a time when we were that crazy

• TBH 2