QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

Honestly, getting him would be a big win. But any QB we get would be a huge upgrade over what we had last year. I am still liking Purdy. We get some decent lineman on both sides and a QB that doesn't have butter fingers and can at least read part of a defense and make throws, we pick up 3-4 more wins. 

I can only imagine the amount of pressure on this kid. My pipes are bursting just reading all the updates. Whoever gets this kid will have him 1, maybe 2 years. Then he will go full blown Kedon Slovis/JT Daniels. 

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Then, if he gets on the plane Friday, you would have to assume he is flipping to NU, right?

If he steps foot in Lincoln this weekend then he isn't getting on that plane to go back. What is there for him to actually see....he already knows the place better than some of the janitors do.

If he comes this weekend, it's to sign papers and get his picture taken.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, mwj98 said:

I can only imagine the amount of pressure on this kid. My pipes are bursting just reading all the updates. Whoever gets this kid will have him 1, maybe 2 years. Then he will go full blown Kedon Slovis/JT Daniels. 

Probably right unless the team he lands on has a path to the playoffs and he is liking the coaching he receives.  The 12 team playoff is going to help keep some kids stable imo.   

1 minute ago, Hilltop said:

The 12 team playoff is going to help keep some kids stable imo.   

Until they can button down the hatch on transfer rules and NIL, I don't think anything will be stable. Before you can even read this post there may be a decision (even if only temporary) in a case currently ongoing that would lift even the relatively minor transfer guard rails the NCAA has currently.

On 12/11/2023 at 6:27 PM, In the Deed the Glory said:

This is like the story about the old bull and the young bull. They came over a hill and saw a herd of cows. The young bull said “let’s run down there and breed one of them”.  To which the old bull replied “let’s walk down there and breed them all”

Patience is a virtue young grasshopper. 

You cleaned that up nice....:lol:

GBR!!!

11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Just hear a caller on 1620 say "This DR kid, went to all these high schools and then sort of turned his back on NU...it just makes me wonder, what would TO do in this situation, would TO take him?"

Shut the f#&% up.

Oh for f#&%'s sake. 

6 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

He may even come back as a coach and have one of the worst records in the modern era of football 

I was surprised Frost came back honestly. i remember the "Massacre in the Desert". What was that 96? The fanbase absolutely annihilated him for that lost. 

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!