QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

3 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Dylan threw for 3000+ yards and had a 34 TDs to 1 int playing for one of the best HS teams in America.  He is an absolute no brainer take over DK.  I would like both but am fine with DR over DK and getting Manske next year. 

And he did that playing behind a crappy offensive line 

• Plus1 1

13 hours ago, Toe said:

Ah yeah, that must be why the Raiola family got a home down in Buford, Georgia! :rolleyes:

I mean why else would anyone subscribe to Playboy in this day and age? It's the 21st century now, you can just pull out your phone and look at any kind of pr0n you like...

Maybe they went hunting in the north Georgia woods and now they want to get out of there?

#Purty Mouth

2 hours ago, Hayseed said:

This is pure speculation

I don't think it's that speculative. We saw him come on for a couple of plays vs Minnesota that back up the idea they may have wanted him in a sort of multi-purpose role but then it became apparent punting on first down was probably a better option than letting Sims continue to play so a lot of things had to change.

3 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

He is an absolute no brainer take over DK.

I really hope Kaelin stays. Given time I think he has the potential to develop into something, but as a prospect, he's not even in the same Zip Code as Raiola. Very few are. Everyone would take DR over DK.

But in a few years from now, that may not mean much. QBs are weird like that. You could have a guy that's all world talent beaten out by a guy that looks like he should be sitting in the stands.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
6 minutes ago, brophog said:

I really hope Kaelin stays. Given time I think he has the potential to develop into something, but as a prospect, he's not even in the same Zip Code as Raiola. Very few are. Everyone would take DR over DK.

But in a few years from now, that may not mean much. QBs are weird like that. You could have a guy that's all world talent beaten out by a guy that looks like he should be sitting in the stands.

I get him putting feelers out but I really hope he stays as well...  with McCord being a 1 year QB and possible elite QB coaching incoming why not stay and compete in year 2 with Dylan...

• TBH 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!