QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

15 minutes ago, GSG said:

I was gonna watch the volleyball match but @Loebarth ruined it now

I know people (fake) get mad but there are just certain sports related things that are true.  The VB team could win 5 championships in a row and it would still pale in comparison to NU FB.

Just like when Trev dropped all the sports at UNO to go D1...because ONE NCAA tourney appearance for UNO BB is bigger than 10 UNO wrestling titles.  And if UNO got in AND pulled a first round upset, well, that dwarfs all other UNO sports accomplishments.  

• TBH 3

2 hours ago, Loebarth said:

Pfft...

We have a group of Ladies winning not just conference awards (yes, conference awards too) but national awards.

The Ladies who have fought, clawed and stood the course. They've achieved the pinnacle of their sport. They're actually doing their part to carry the Husker Brand and barely a word from this board. Instead, it's a constant rant about what didn't happen and could have happened. 

here's what didn't happen: The men's programs, outside of baseball, haven't achieved a single conference championship in years. The football team can't even reach a mediocre bowl game fhs.. and all this wasted time/breath/energy b!^@hing about what could of/should of/might of happened. Fun??? Heck No!!

Instead of filling up a thread on a recruit that might/probably won't sign here.. How about spending a little time discussing the awesome effort of the only gender of athletes at Nebraska that currently matter. They're carrying the universities banner/brand with great effort, awesome character and supreme confidence but I guess what the lack of support shown them indicates is there are a butt load of chauvinist on here. 

The best group of athletes at dear ol'nu are playing tonight. Playing for a championship. How about showing them some love and stop speculating for a minute, hour, day, about something very few (if any) of the posters actually know anything about. 

That Said!!! Lady Husker's Go Kick Some Pitt Arse!! GBR!!

Then see your way to the VB forum. Personally I don’t give two s#!ts about VB, or women’s sports in general. Hell I don’t really care about any sports in general except Husker Football. Which would make sense cause we are in the Husker Football Forum!

Lol seriously who the f#&% are you to tell us what we should be talking about and supporting?? Chauvinists?? Lol go get pegged. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

The VB team could win 5 championships in a row and it would still pale in comparison to NU FB.

Probably the same if men's baseball won 5 championships in a row.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

3 hours ago, Cornfed said:

I meant keeping Dylan updates on his recruiting profile thread...where they should be lol. 

That's the last update you'll need. Big recruits or coaches always get announced then show up at some event involving another Husker sport.

Pelini and the kids were on the grass berm at a baseball game when he got hired back. The ground must've been damp and it was making him itch, so he kept scratching and scratching.....then Roseanne Roseanna-Danna finally yelled, "HEY BO! QUIT DIGGING AT YOUR BUTT! YOU'RE MAKING US SICK!"

Hopefully nothing like that happens with Dylan, Don and Dom.

32 minutes ago, lo country said:

Allegedly, per latest expert take, it's a done deal....Especially if he shows up Friday for his visit.  I am so jaded that I will believe it when I see it and still wonder.

Assuming he is N and it’s a done deal. Are there any top tier 2024 recruits that could follow him here? Who’s on the potential list that could follow?

4 hours ago, Loebarth said:

Pfft...

We have a group of Ladies winning not just conference awards (yes, conference awards too) but national awards.

The Ladies who have fought, clawed and stood the course. They've achieved the pinnacle of their sport. They're actually doing their part to carry the Husker Brand and barely a word from this board. Instead, it's a constant rant about what didn't happen and could have happened. 

here's what didn't happen: The men's programs, outside of baseball, haven't achieved a single conference championship in years. The football team can't even reach a mediocre bowl game fhs.. and all this wasted time/breath/energy b!^@hing about what could of/should of/might of happened. Fun??? Heck No!!

Instead of filling up a thread on a recruit that might/probably won't sign here.. How about spending a little time discussing the awesome effort of the only gender of athletes at Nebraska that currently matter. They're carrying the universities banner/brand with great effort, awesome character and supreme confidence but I guess what the lack of support shown them indicates is there are a butt load of chauvinist on here. 

The best group of athletes at dear ol'nu are playing tonight. Playing for a championship. How about showing them some love and stop speculating for a minute, hour, day, about something very few (if any) of the posters actually know anything about. 

That Said!!! Lady Husker's Go Kick Some Pitt Arse!! GBR!!

You're right.   We need to show our women's bowling team more love. 

• TBH 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!