Signing Day for the Class of 2024

Mavric

6 hours ago, Akees said:

SIAP, Callahan is reporting that Ruggeroli (we all knew that one) Taylor and Koch did not sign NLI’s and will be walk-ons. They will all have NIL deals instead. 

Thanks.  That saves me from having to scroll through every player profile to see who decided to go this route.  

28 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Nebraska dominated this category with 5 states #1.  I don't see any other team with more than 3.  

On a side note, did they quit playing football in NM and ID??

Edited - those kids just haven't committed yet.  NM best is a 3 star linebacker and ID best is a 4 star wide receiver committed to Michigan but hasn't signed yet.

35 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Nebraska dominated this category with 5 states #1.  I don't see any other team with more than 3.  

Edited - those kids just haven't committed yet.  NM best is a 3 star linebacker and ID best is a 4 star wide receiver committed to Michigan but hasn't signed yet.

I can't find any recruiting rankings for Vermont, which is also blank on that chart. Delaware has a 3-star Edge not signed, let's go grab our 6th #1 :dumdum

38 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

That is really pretty amazing when you think about it. A 5-7 team on a 7 year losing streak getting this many high quality players.  Time for a breakout season. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • TBH 2
23 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Idahos is Bair isn’t it? Superfast, but plans on going on a mission. 

On 12/28/2023 at 1:57 PM, Hilltop said:

This is a very good sign. I have always thought we must do well nationally. We are a national brand with a national fanbase and now more than ever are playing in the most relevant national conference.  Nice work.  While this is just one recruiting indicator, I’d Iike to see our national rank improve to always be inside the top 15. That should be the standard IMO.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

This is a very good sign. I have always thought we must do well nationally. We are a national brand with a national fanbase and now more than ever are playing in the most relevant national conference.  Nice work.  While this is just one recruiting indicator, I’d Iike to see our national rank improve to always be inside the top 15. That should be the standard IMO.

To be top 15 yearly, we have to produce top 15 level of play on the field.  I don't believe anything else can convince elite talent to play here without on the field results.  I find it remarkable that our staff was able to put together such a great class this year while all but eliminating transfers.  The future looks bright...  just need to go win some games now to keep it going.

• 1 month later...