Trev to A&M

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

You now have to wonder how seriously bad it is behind the scenes here that Ted Carter, Trev Alberts and Ron Green have all left. 

We've got a lot of soul-searching to do. 

Trev has never shown even an ounce of anything other than passionately wanting to be here and lead the AD into the future. Something must be absolutely unsalvageable to the core for him to actually leave considering how well he had it for himself and how well he had positioned all of our programs moving forward.

Might be premature but right now I'd be absolutely shocked to see Rhule still here in 2026.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You now have to wonder how seriously bad it is behind the scenes here that Ted Carter, Trev Alberts and Ron Green have all left. 

We've got a lot of soul-searching to do. 

Ignorance is bliss -  I had no idea things were this bad at the Mother Ship.    

I hope our coaches don't bail now.  

• Plus1 1

I'm normally not at a loss for words - but this official news today has left me absolutely speechless.

How bad is it really in Lincoln for the University to lose its Chancellor, President and Athletic Director (who is a former football star All-American) all in less than a year.

Nebraska is in some serious trouble right now.

• TBH 2
  • Worth a Look 1

• Mavric changed the title to Trev to A&M