Why we will lose to Missouri

I wish I knew why, but look back over the last 2 years, we flat out suck at home. Our teams never show up to play. I know everyone will disagree on here, but for some reason rd games are catalysts that make the team come together, home games for some reason make the players limp noodles. It's like they try to downplay the hype until they can't play.

• Fire 1

Nebraska is going to beat MU. And the defense is going to be fine. You have to love the comments on this board. Everybody buried the team after the Texas loss. Now, after watching MU top OU...it's the same talk as last week. Of course my favorite comment was that Coz was back as DC. Pelini's crew gives up some points against a team with a track record for scoring a TON. And we are all ready to say it's Pelini's fault. Nice. Maybe we should fire those guys and hire Wade Phillips. I hear he's a really good defensive coordinator.

I wish I knew why, but look back over the last 2 years, we flat out suck at home. Our teams never show up to play. I know everyone will disagree on here, but for some reason rd games are catalysts that make the team come together, home games for some reason make the players limp noodles. It's like they try to downplay the hype until they can't play.

I've been a regular reader on this board for a couple of years now. One thing I've noticed is that Nebraska fans are as tough a critic as any I know. Could it be your team fears the home crowd judgement more than they do opposing crowds?

I've been a regular reader on this board for a couple of years now. One thing I've noticed is that Nebraska fans are as tough a critic as any I know. Could it be your team fears the home crowd judgement more than they do opposing crowds?

Hmmm. Family, friends, fans. You just might have a good point there.

GBR!!!

hey maybe someone can lock this thread too.

lol. Some people can't take a joke. For the record, I think Nebraska will beat Missouri. But that doesn't mean the first half of the game wasn't painful to watch. The team was horrible at tackling and it annoyed me so I posted about it. *shrug* I've seen far more venom in a lot of other posts.

Nebraska is going to beat MU. And the defense is going to be fine. You have to love the comments on this board. Everybody buried the team after the Texas loss. Now, after watching MU top OU...it's the same talk as last week. Of course my favorite comment was that Coz was back as DC. Pelini's crew gives up some points against a team with a track record for scoring a TON. And we are all ready to say it's Pelini's fault. Nice. Maybe we should fire those guys and hire Wade Phillips. I hear he's a really good defensive coordinator.

Haha at least we'd get some linebackers on this team if Wade was running the defense. He is a great defensive coordinator. Just a terrible head coach.

I know you were just joking but he is a much better defensive coordinator than Carl Pelini. Let's not kid ourselves, Bo was running the defense the last two years.

Hmm.. Wade Phillips... I think you're onto something...