SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

Really don't see LSU offering though to be honest. Soon you will probably see a team like A&M and TCU throwing their names at him. I actually still like our chances as it stands. As long as LSU doesn't offer.

the espn top 300 was released today and the lone husker commit on it was trevell dixon at #268

well i had a spiff youtube ready to go to make my point but it wouldnt post?? what the hell!?

another reason to hate espn!!!

• 3 weeks later...

if LSU offers he's gone.

I realize there are reasons to hold off on offers (not knowing if he's the best guy you can get, obviously), but does anyone else think it's a good tactic to waste a bunch of other teams' time? They KNOW this kid is theirs so they wait until November to make Nebraska (or whoever) think they might have him and so Nebraska can't go after some other players quite as hard as they would have.

if LSU offers he's gone.

I realize there are reasons to hold off on offers (not knowing if he's the best guy you can get, obviously), but does anyone else think it's a good tactic to waste a bunch of other teams' time? They KNOW this kid is theirs so they wait until November to make Nebraska (or whoever) think they might have him and so Nebraska can't go after some other players quite as hard as they would have.

If LSU waits until November, then offers, I doubt it will be because they are trying to play mind games with Nebraskaa. If LSU offers in November, it will probably be because Dixon made a very good impression his senior year. Remember, Dixon is quite new to football with almost no experience playing at safety. He is supposedly planning on getting more snaps at safety this year, which will give LSU, us and everybody else an opportunity to see a side of Dixon they have not yet seen.

• 3 weeks later...
Flipped to Arizona State.

Do you have a source for this other than huskermax? I saw it there too, but i cant find anything elsevto back it up on any other site. Wouldnt surprise me though

He didn't commit anywhere from JH just decommited ASU likely.