CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

If Heard wants to play in the NFL, he really should consider becoming a DB. He a good RB, but I just don't know if he's going to get the touches. Maybe he will next year with Rex leaving.

If it weren't for the groin injury Heard's touches would have went up tenfold.

The secondary is the last of our worries with the guys we have. Rose will start next year at one of the spots. Wondering why we didn't see more of SJB today.

Charles Jackson is one tough s.o.b. I think he forces his way into the mix.

• Fire 1

If Heard wants to play in the NFL, he really should consider becoming a DB. He a good RB, but I just don't know if he's going to get the touches. Maybe he will next year with Rex leaving.

The secondary is the last of our worries with the guys we have. Rose will start next year at one of the spots. Wondering why we didn't see more of SJB today.

It's stupid how much young athletism we have on the roster.

They already tried switching Heard to CB. I'm sure he would be good but I'd rather not toy with him like that unless he is willing to do it. IMO, and a lot of you will probably call me crazy - Abdullah would be the best fit for CB. Heard is an up-and-comer at RB and may pass Ameer on the depth chart next year.

I agree. I'd definitely leave that type of decision up to Heard. But if I were him it's something to consider, injured groin or not.

That isn't really agreeing with HuskerShark's statement. He was saying Abdullah would be better fit for corner because he thinks Heard has more upside at running back. Which is a statement I agree with, at least the part about Heard having more upside. I think he would have proven this had he gotten more carries throughout the season.

I wasn't talking about Abdullah or commenting on HuskerSharks thought about Abdullah. I was agreeing that I wouldn't want to toy with switching Heard around positions unless Heard wanted to. Go back and only read the first two sentences of HuskerSharks comment and you hopefully see what I'm talking about. I apologize for not being as clear as one possibly could on my statement. I'm sorry.

It's stupid how much young athletism we have on the roster.

Just imagine if we could recruit! :sarcasm

• Fire 2

A conversation that took place between a contributor and Priest's dad.

. "Nebraska is still definitely in it."

Trollin' the HM board I see.

Yea just the recruiting part of their board. They have some guys with premium memberships so you can find really good info over there.

Yea just the recruiting part of their board. They have some guys with premium memberships so you can find really good info over there.

I look at their recruiting board too.

Yea that Red Reign has some great info.

Yea that Red Reign has some great info.

I frequent HM, but would never pay to post on a site.

But let's be clear, 99.87% of what that Red Reign posts is straight from here, Huskerboard. Every thread or post or info he has on HM, was already posted on Huskerboard about 30-45 mins before he posts on there. It's literally clock work! The other .13% he literally reiterates a comment from one of the posters but ignores that they said it and takes credit himself. Sadly, everyone over there thinks he is a recruiting god, when in truth EZ-E, PC, and the many others here are the ones who should get the credit for his cult like following.

So RR, when you read this (and I know you will!!!), you're a great compiler of info, but stop acting like you know anything and start giving credit where it is due!

So RR, when you read this (and I know you will),