Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

I've always said it's important to experiment! Color is your friend. All-white uniforms need a little pizazz, like that nifty stripe on the leg you kids wore in 2005. That was a very in look for you and you should go for it again! Get rid of dad's uniform, time to spice things up!

Wearing all one color, such as a white pants, white top, white socks and white shoes is overkill. Break it up a little bit. I loved the retrosexual throwback jerseys your boys wore for the 300th sellout. Tres chic, and it really tied into a hot trend. You should go back to that every once in a while.

I would suggest a black turtleneck, but not a mock, for those cold November games. Also, try some black leggings once in a while. Black lengthens the leg and can help those husky linemen with better definition and a sharper look.

• Fire 7

I've always said it's important to experiment! Color is your friend. All-white uniforms need a little pizazz, like that nifty stripe on the leg you kids wore in 2005. That was a very in look for you and you should go for it again! Get rid of dad's uniform, time to spice things up!

Wearing all one color, such as a white pants, white top, white socks and white shoes is overkill. Break it up a little bit. I loved the retrosexual throwback jerseys your boys wore for the 300th sellout. Tres chic, and it really tied into a hot trend. You should go back to that every once in a while.

I would suggest a black turtleneck, but not a mock, for those cold November games. Also, try some black leggings once in a while. Black lengthens the leg and can help those husky linemen with better definition and a sharper look.

tumblr_mdi8b4w4zL1r6h22v.gif

I mean I guess this is said in jest, but there's still factual misinformation in here.

We've had the double leg stripes since 2004. We've also never worn white on white on white on white. There's plenty of red trim involved. See double leg stripes, double shoulder stripes, numbers, gloves, facemasks, 'N' decals, and shoes. I'm trying to figure out what you're referring to in 2005 and I can't place it. All I remember is we wore full length white socks at Colorado, and they were beautiful.

I can see Pelini now wearing a red feather boa on the sideline to add color.

The more pressing issue is: Who the hell is this guy, and where did he come from?

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC

Board of Regents will vote next Friday on 5-year extension of Nebraska's contract with adidas. #Huskers

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC

Adidas would pay NU the aggregate sum of $15.53 million for exclusive sponsorship for 5 more yrs -- $8.03 mil in cash, $7.5 mil in apparel.

Maybe NIKE will try to beat the bid! :thumbs

That would be pretty sweet but haven't we been with Adidas for a long time. Tough relationship to break if the monies are comparable!

L O L

I like the idea of throwbacks especially on anniversaries.

I think this year they should have a 1983 30th reunion game and breakout the mesh tearaways with the "N" on the sleeves for one day.

For 2015 and 2017 they can pull the stripes off the pants for one day.

For 2021, both OU and NU need to wear 1971 duds. It has to happen.

I like the idea of throwbacks especially on anniversaries. I think this year they should have a 1983 30th reunion game and breakout the mesh tearaways with the "N" on the sleeves for one day. For 2015 and 2017 they can pull the stripes off the pants for one day. For 2021, both OU and NU need to wear 1971 duds. It has to happen.

The NCAA banned these awhile back

L O L

CRIPES!!! LOL