*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I like this new doctor I just saw.

Him: Would you like me to do a rectal exam?

Me: Um No.

So he didn't do one.

Him: You should consider a colonoscopy.

Me: I'll consider it but not doing one unless you force me.

Him: Ok, I won't make you do it.

*done at doctors appt, going back to work happy*

I really feel that, for everyone's benefit, you should let him take a look so he can remove whatever has been stuck up your ass all these years ;)

Ha, that's what my wife said.

It was just kind of a refreshing change. My usual doctor is out for an extended time with a medical issue of his own so I had to see a different guy in his office. But nobody need worry about my health. My back door gets violated approximately two times per year now that I've just turned 50. I still don't quite understand why they focus so much on that part of the anatomy. I've long suspected doctors can't enjoy that anymore than the patient. The Doc today finally confirmed my suspicion.

Funny thing- I was reading down these posts and got to EZ-E's post; "I've had both, however last night was store bought." At first I thought he was talking about rectal exams and colonoscopies. Now that would be some superstore.

Well I know what's wrong with your usual doctor, your new doc is his usual doctor!

I love Moonshine. Rough couple of months. Really been a good friend lately.

Homemade or store bought?

I've had both, however last night was store bought.

Was it from Hyvee? I bought the Moonshine they sell at hyvee the other weekend.

Yes. The Junior Johnson family recipe. Got Strawberry and Apple Shine.

I love Moonshine. Rough couple of months. Really been a good friend lately.

Homemade or store bought?

I've had both, however last night was store bought.

Was it from Hyvee? I bought the Moonshine they sell at hyvee the other weekend.

Yes. The Junior Johnson family recipe. Got Strawberry and Apple Shine.

Dat Apple Shine

610x.jpg

Ice cream. Mmmmmm. But no. I've been trying to drop some weight. Trying, not actually dropping. I weigh exactly the same this week as I did last Friday. But I have dropped 20 lbs since February. I'd like to drop another 20 and get skinny again.

Ice cream. Mmmmmm. But no. I've been trying to drop some weight. Trying, not actually dropping. I weigh exactly the same this week as I did last Friday. But I have dropped 20 lbs since February. I'd like to drop another 20 and get skinny again.

good for you. i think the key is just persistence, life-style changes, allowing yourself the occasional cheats, and not eating blocks of cheese that would make george costanza blush.

A Lego, full sized X-Wing.

This is the world’s largest LEGO model at 11-feet tall, 43-feet long, and with a 44-foot wingspan. It's made of over five-million LEGO bricks (5,335,200 to be exact), weighs 45,979.61 pounds (including bricks and steel infrastructure), and took 32 builders 17,336 hours (about four months) to construct. And yes, it has an R2 unit it in it.

Times-Square-Unveil_LEGO-Star-Wars-X-Wing_4-610x406.jpg

Times-Square-Unveil_LEGO-Star-Wars-X-Wing_6-610x457.jpg

http://www.ign.com/a...ade-out-of-lego

• Fire 1

william-vs-5e1d0079b3fc7ee0fc3eb9530612750897d90486-s40.jpg

Washington State Butcher Spikes Pig Feed With Weed

William von Schneidau, who owns the BB Ranch butcher shop at Pike Place Market in Seattle, has made prosciutto from pigs fed marijuana.

LINK

william-vs-5e1d0079b3fc7ee0fc3eb9530612750897d90486-s40.jpg

Washington State Butcher Spikes Pig Feed With Weed

William von Schneidau, who owns the BB Ranch butcher shop at Pike Place Market in Seattle, has made prosciutto from pigs fed marijuana.

LINK

Thought that was a fancy new backpack...

I remember one Summer, Working construction on a farmer's place by Franklin? He took delight in showing me how much his pigs loved loved to be turned loose in a field of Marijuana to devour it.

I remember one Summer, Working construction on a farmer's place by Franklin? He took delight in showing me how much his pigs loved loved to be turned loose in a field of Marijuana to devour it.

There may be folks from either coast reading this who find it hard to believe there are fields of marijuana growing wild in Nebraska. Heck, even folks from Omaha get excited the first time they see a patch of ditchweed. :lol:

There may be folks from either coast reading this who find it hard to believe there are fields of marijuana growing wild in Nebraska. Heck, even folks from Omaha get excited the first time they see a patch of ditchweed. :lol:

Ft. Riley, Ks. has the same problem.

Ft. Riley, Ks. has the same problem.

Problem? I'd say it's more of a feature. Sort of like wild flowers. And pretty much good for the same thing--looking at.