SIGNED DE Randy Gregory

Brouhaha

People talking about how we hype up people by looking at them (Carter was brought up). He is NOTHING like Carter....This kid has a lot of things you can't teach - Height, length, athleticism, and agility for his size is off the charts. Now that he has added some muscle LOOK OUT!

There is no fat on this man's body. If he was able to put on that weight (which looks like really good weight) and keep his speed.... ohhhhhhh looook out!!!!! Bo has already said he's swimming in it mentally a little bit but he can play... I think we see a lot of him by the end of the season. This kid could end up being a gooood NFL prospect if he plays as well as people say he will.

I feel good about our DE spot this year. We have Ankrah, Moss, McMullen, Natter, Gregory. All of those guys seem to be guys who can contribute for us.

Would not be surprised if he started out the season doing the stuff that Martin did at the end of his junior year, then as the year progressed he takes over as a starting DE.

I don't see why he wouldn't start at the beginning of the year to be honest. I mean, unless you're starting Moss just because he's been here a year... I don't see a proven starter who's going to be given the job. Centaur on one side and this freak on the other.

• 2 months later...

I see alot of JPP in this kid

I see where you get that, but I see more Jason Taylor and Brian Arakpo in him.

What you guys think now? I can definately see all three of those guys in him and I think it would be interesting to see two things: 1) Where JPP was at this stage in his development 2) What our plans are with him. Do we bulk him up or do we keep him long and lean?

What you think?