TE Kevin Dillman

Nexus

They pulled his scholarship.... I am speechless. This according to KD's twitter

Just saw this...wow! Anybody know what happened?

It sounds bad, but I hope he did something to make them revoke it. Otherwise I am disappointing at this decision from a fairness standpoint. Didn't SE say we would honor all scholarship offers?

They pulled his scholarship.... I am speechless. This according to KD's twitter

Just saw this...wow! Anybody know what happened?

It sounds bad, but I hope he did something to make them revoke it. Otherwise I am disappointing at this decision from a fairness standpoint. Didn't SE say we would honor all scholarship offers?

I know it happens..there must be a reason though.

Recruiting is important, and we will honor any commitments we have made, and we would hope those young people have looked at Nebraska as a place to get an education and play football at the highest level.

Shawn Eichorst. November 30, 2014.

Oh boy.

#notagoodlook

Recruiting is important, and we will honor any commitments we have made, and we would hope those young people have looked at Nebraska as a place to get an education and play football at the highest level.

Makes me believe he made a bad decision or something. But I shouldn't speculate on something like that. Or maybe just not eligible.

I wonder if he was plan B for Riley and Snyder a former TE commit of Reilly's committed to Nebraska after his official so we let dillman go

You still take both if you can get both. Depth is sorely needed at TE. Something had to have happened for the staff to revoke the scholarship. I don't see Riley as the kind of guy to pull a scholarship just because. Eligibility maybe?

• Fire 1

Recruiting is important, and we will honor any commitments we have made, and we would hope those young people have looked at Nebraska as a place to get an education and play football at the highest level.[/size]

Please don't let this be true. Dillman had a tough year, but even when Bo was fired he never wavered on his commitment. We said we'd honor them. Let's honor them.