Braylon Heard Transferring...

• 2 weeks later...

i havent read any of this thread so I apologize if its already been said....has anyone heard where he might transfer too? Kentucky?

It's been reported that he can NOT transfer to another B1G school or Kentucky. As far as I know there is no word on where he is looking.

Anynews on where this kid decided to go? Or stay?

i havent read any of this thread so I apologize if its already been said....has anyone heard where he might transfer too? Kentucky?

It's been reported that he can NOT transfer to another B1G school or Kentucky. As far as I know there is no word on where he is looking.

Anynews on where this kid decided to go? Or stay?

Not sure where he may end up but I've heard there is no way in hell we would release him to Kentucky.

Sometimes kids have to swallow their pride to be part of a bigger plan. We'll see if he prefers to be a little fish in a big pond, or a big fish in a little pond. I can see advantages to each. Wish him well. GBR

Me too. Although I'm still holding a small ray of hope that he ends up staying. Just watch is highlights from last year. Braylon has a ton of talent running the ball.

Sometimes kids have to swallow their pride to be part of a bigger plan. We'll see if he prefers to be a little fish in a big pond, or a big fish in a little pond. I can see advantages to each. Wish him well. GBR

Me too. Although I'm still holding a small ray of hope that he ends up staying. Just watch is highlights from last year. Braylon has a ton of talent running the ball.

Agreed. And he would be the perfect compliment to Ameer's running style. Braylon has the potential to be something special in this program next year, but if he chooses to go elsewhere, may he have the best of luck in whatever he does.

If he wants to stay, he needs to suck it up before spring ball and take his knocks, get over any hard feelings with the team now. If he waits until after spring, the more likely he is still in the penalty box with the coaches entering fall camp, maybe limiting playing time. (which everyone presumes is the reason he wanted to transfer in the first place)

My assumption is that he did not do winter conditioning with the team, so would he even be able to join for spring practices?