Anderson

Newby/Love/Banderas

MLB

Santos

Rose

LOLB

Brown

Afalava

^That would be my preference for the LB 2-deep come fall. That's some serious speed. With that as a 2-deep, there likely wouldn't be any Slot-backs burning the LB's on slants and crosses like UCLA loved to exploit with franklin on Compton and whaley.

I could see it as Anderson, Rose, Santos to start out. Anyway you put it, we have serious talent at all 3 spots.

Have any players raved about the scout team defense last year!? I believe some players have before. Anytime players rave about other players....that's usually a good sign, ie Kenny Bell on scout team. Thomas Brown is getting all they hype....and he may live up to it. I'm pumped to see what the LB core brings.

Have any players raved about the scout team defense last year!? I believe some players have before. Anytime players rave about other players....that's usually a good sign, ie Kenny Bell on scout team. Thomas Brown is getting all they hype....and he may live up to it. I'm pumped to see what the LB core brings.

Usually a good sign when other players are talking about you. If the raves about Moore are anywhere close to as accurate as the ones about Kenny Bell, :corndance

Brown is the only one one defense that I remember hearing a lot about but there could be others.

I've heard through that Vincent Valentine gets on these mean streaks and it's lights out. Of all guys the redshirted, it's supposedly obvious that he shouldve been the one that was burned and actually wouldve been a difference maker.

Thomas Brown bought shoes from me and he was with Afalava and Alonzo Moore. Let's just put it this way, Afalava is huge.

His highlight video was insane

That never gets old. Brings tears to my eyes.Can't wait to see him on the field.

40 seconds in seeing that straight line pursuit, makes me so happy. One our biggest problems to go along with poor tackling was odd angles. But as said somewhere earlier, what a terrific problem we have

I've heard through that Vincent Valentine gets on these mean streaks and it's lights out. Of all guys the redshirted, it's supposedly obvious that he shouldve been the one that was burned and actually wouldve been a difference maker.

Heard the very same thing...

Dynamite drop in Monty.......that broadcasting school has really paid off!

• Fire 1

Dynamite drop in Monty.......that broadcasting school has really paid off!

Obviously bisonwiches's thinkin.......................I dont know what the hell he's thinkin.

Fully expect Rose to start at MLB this season. Also think Love will contribute. We are so talented, athletic, and above all; AMAZING combination of size and speed at LB that it's stupid. My fear is that we are very inexperienced. Santos is the only one with snaps under his belt. We did however have these guys going against probably the most explosive offense in the BIG every day in practice though.

• Fire 1

Fully expect Rose to start at MLB this season. Also think Love will contribute. We are so talented, athletic, and above all; AMAZING combination of size and speed at LB that it's stupid. My fear is that we are very inexperienced. Santos is the only one with snaps under his belt. We did however have these guys going against probably the most explosive offense in the BIG every day in practice though.

It's crazy to think how many young athletes we will have at LB. Someone will get left out of some playing time. So in your opinion, who else joins Rose as starters at LB next year? Zaire at Will?

It's crazy to think how many young athletes we will have at LB. Someone will get left out of some playing time. So in your opinion, who else joins Rose as starters at LB next year? Zaire at Will?

Zaire and Thomas Brown. Afalava will play and he will play a ton. I have high expectations for Jared.