****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

The altercation happened immediately after Mora had players remove their shoulder pads, intending to dial back the contact after four offensive linemen left because of injuries.

Meh, at least they are getting after it, this stuff happens all the time.

• Fire 1

The altercation happened immediately after Mora had players remove their shoulder pads, intending to dial back the contact after four offensive linemen left because of injuries.

In fact, I think that happened in their camp last year, too. It's LA, what do you expect?

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers 3m

Watch Abdullah, Cross, and Zimmerer show off where the #Huskers spent the offseason, @Ndamukong_Suh Strength Center. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRI2pEYItdk

Very cool. I like the competition aspect of it, especially the system that holds the records of former and current players. All three of those dudes look in real good shape. Cross is a beast though for sure.

Only negative thing I take from that is those dudes better work on their speed. They looked slow as hell and that girl beat them all no problem in that race at the end. That should never happen.

In fact, I think that happened in their camp last year, too. It's LA, what do you expect?

Mora and his staff are just trying to instill intensity and toughness. Overall aggressive mindset.

^^^^^Funny when stuff like this happens with another team it's looked at as positive, but if it happened here people would be saying Bo is losing the team.

No argument from me...

I cant believe how many facepalms that our fanbase is worthy of at times. I just heard a guy today on the radio claim we would never win more than 7 or 8 games a year with Bo as our coach. They are chopping up the clip and using it to make fun of stupid people. As well they should.

^^^^^Funny when stuff like this happens with another team it's looked at as positive, but if it happened here people would be saying Bo is losing the team.

No argument from me...

I cant believe how many facepalms that our fanbase is worthy of at times. I just heard a guy today on the radio claim we would never win more than 7 or 8 games a year with Bo as our coach. They are chopping up the clip and using it to make fun of stupid people. As well they should.

What? Was it a call from back when Bo was first hired? Or is this a call from, like, now?