New ideas for Memorial Stadium game day experience

Comish

I apologize if this has been a topic before, but a cursory glance did not reveal it...............

I heard a small bit of sports talk today while in and out of the vehicle and the gist seemed to be "what new ideas can help reinvigorate Memorial Stadium on game day."

Again, I only heard a few minutes so there were probably some decent suggestions that some of you could detail. (one that I did overhear was coming up with a song that everyone could participate in.....like the "Jump" scene at Whisky at the start of the 4th quarter. Got to admit I like that one. A familiar song that would become recognized as the "Nebraska" game song.

Other folks thought we needed some gimmick (not in negative sense) similar to TOSU dotting the i. Love to hear ideas on that as well.

(The best I could come up with [that recognized our agricultural heritage] would be for some designated band member to "De-Tassel" the twirler at the end of the anthem).

Somehow I doubt that the Chancellor would sign off on that one........