2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

Enough with the alternate uniforms, our colors are Scarlet and cream, peorid, using an different uniform one game per year for a special game i have no problem with but it being a regular thing i am against it. Sure can tell alot of you posters here on huskerbords are Young and want us to be like Oregon, we are not Oregon we are NEBRASKA lets not forget that

Enough with the alternate uniforms, our colors are Scarlet and cream, peorid, using an different uniform one game per year for a special game i have no problem with but it being a regular thing i am against it. Sure can tell alot of you posters here on huskerbords are Young and want us to be like Oregon, we are not Oregon we are NEBRASKA lets not forget that

pssst....we are talking about one game a year.

Damn, you sure can tell this poster here is OLD and can't see well enough to read clearly anymore.

• Fire 1

This is well-done parody.

The traditional uniforms are great and the throwbacks are good too. The new age designer uniforms are pure crap and ugly. The designer's brains are fried with too many drug uses and way too much computer generated science fiction hero movies.

Stay with the scarlet and cream (aka red and white).

Honestly Ill never understand the hatred for the alternates. There isnt a person on this board, Im assuming, who doesnt think we have one of the greatest uniforms in the history of college football and to permanently change it would be a travesty. But lordy oh me oh my, the backlash at the notion of mixing it up for one game is hust too much for some. Nobody wants to see us go Oregon. One game a year or two isnt going to hurt anything.

Seriously, an alternate gives recruits someething to look forward too. It can help sway a kid to signing with us over a place that doesnt believe in those new fangled things. If you seriously believe never changing anything will work this day in age you are in for a rude awakening.

The traditional uniforms are great and the throwbacks are good too. The new age designer uniforms are pure crap and ugly. The designer's brains are fried with too many drug uses and way too much computer generated science fiction hero movies.

Stay with the scarlet and cream (aka red and white).

:blink:

Credit for imagination, I guess.

Road alts (for Michigan State game?):

yg2s8Fr.jpg0ArYLPx.jpg

I'll probably be in the minority, but I think this jersey is sweet! I've always been a big fan of all white and I really like this sharp red look to accent it.

All whites should be banned forever from Nebraska.

Just like the all red's were after the one time we wore them against OU and choked away a 17-7 lead in the 4th quarter.