DE Blake McClain [South Carolina - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 4m

Per HuskerOnline and HuskersIllustrated, McClain plans/wants to sign w/ NU, but discussing w/ family. Some worry from parents about distance

It's your life kid. I understand how much parents do for kids and mean to kids, but now you are going to be a man. You gotta make the best choice for you. Distance works itself out, but picking a place you won't be happy won't.

Per HuskerOnline and HuskersIllustrated, McClain plans/wants to sign w/ NU, but discussing w/ family. Some worry from parents about distance

It's your life kid. I understand how much parents do for kids and mean to kids, but now you are going to be a man. You gotta make the best choice for you. Distance works itself out, but picking a place you won't be happy won't.

Exactly.

It's your life kid.  I understand how much parents do for kids and mean to kids, but now you are going to be a man.  You gotta make the best choice for you.  Distance works itself out, but picking a place you won't be happy won't.

Unless of course it's the parents that insist on there kid going to Nebraska while they want to go somewhere else, then it's "Parents know best." Got it.

Unless of course it's the parents that insist on there kid going to Nebraska while they want to go somewhere else, then it's "Parents know best." Got it.

Bro, take your common sense and logic some where else. It has no place here.

Blake-If your parents are looking at any forum, please have them know this. I am a parent, and grew up in another state and had the pleasure of living in Lincoln for 3 years and raising my kids there. You will be hard pressed to find another city as nice as Lincoln with so much to offer. The citizens there are all around good people, the town is booming, and the school is thriving too.

Plus, with BTN, anyone in your family will be able to see just about every game you play in.

Two things. His coach is backing NU all the way. Pushing him to honor his commitment. Even quoted as saying, "after what FSU put him(McClain) through, there's no way he'd let him do that to someone else."

Secondly, I'm very interested how far the c$%ks are pushing the envelop here. It us a dead period and the coach(ie the staff) gets ONE call a day. Must have been a three hour conference call. This started Sunday night.

• Fire 1