QB Joe Burrow [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

This is about as likely as Scott Frost coming to be his coach. Maybe Braxton Miller will transfer here too?

Actually your statement is false as our staff HAS contacted the Burrows. NU never contacted frost or Miller

That doesn't make the statement false.

I think one could infer that having contacted the recruit there is at least a small chance even .00000001% chance right now especially with surrounding circumstances. Having not contacted the other two options, there is a 0% chance. I guess if you disagree, at the very least we can agree to disagree!

He said it was "about as likely." I'd say .00000001% is about as likely as 0%

Well, obviously the percent could be above that as it is mere speculation...but I think it safe to conclude we have different opinion...as IMO the present condition would have to be exactly 0% which was what was asserted from post above after it was acknowledged that one party was contacted and the the other two options werent in order for (let's say a judge) to conclude that you are absolutely correct that rounding down should be the action taken

My main point was to make fun of the ridiculous rumors that have been floating around the program over the last 30 days or so. It's all fun until a dose of reality sets in.

As for Burrow, the previous staff blew it. He might actually be looking elsewhere, but Michigan offering is probably the tip of the iceberg. I'd be very surprised if he came to Nebraska.

This is about as likely as Scott Frost coming to be his coach. Maybe Braxton Miller will transfer here too?

Actually your statement is false as our staff HAS contacted the Burrows. NU never contacted frost or Miller

I think one could infer that having contacted the recruit there is at least a small chance even .00000001% chance right now especially with surrounding circumstances. Having not contacted the other two options, there is a 0% chance. I guess if you disagree, at the very least we can agree to disagree!

Well, obviously the percent could be above that as it is mere speculation...but I think it safe to conclude we have different opinion...as IMO the present condition would have to be exactly 0% which was what was asserted from post above after it was acknowledged that one party was contacted and the the other two options werent in order for (let's say a judge) to conclude that you are absolutely correct that rounding down should be the action taken

My main point was to make fun of the ridiculous rumors that have been floating around the program over the last 30 days or so. It's all fun until a dose of reality sets in.

As for Burrow, the previous staff blew it. He might actually be looking elsewhere, but Michigan offering is probably the tip of the iceberg. I'd be very surprised if he came to Nebraska.

Why is Michigan offering the tip of the iceberg to a kid who's dad and 2 brothers all played at NU and who has come to NU multiple times to games etc as a fan. The kid loves Nebraska football and grew up on it. Michigan's offer means squat

Why is Michigan offering the tip of the iceberg to a kid who's dad and 2 brothers all played at NU and who has come to NU multiple times to games etc as a fan. The kid loves Nebraska football and grew up on it. Michigan's offer means squat

Why wouldnt they? Ohio States a hot commodity today and Harbaugh wants to make some noise against his rival. Taking a QB commit would be a good start.

Yep. It will be NU if he goes anywhere, which I doubt he does.

People are speculating that Tim Beck becoming OSU oc could be rubbing Burrow the wrong way. Beck after all ignored Burrow while at NU.

Ya, there is over a page of info in this thread.

According to ESPN Beck will be co-offensive coordinator and Ed Warriner will be the OC calling the plays.

Beck just being at Ohio State and as the QB coach might influence him to come here.

He wouldn't play until his junior year and that is if he red-shirt's his freshman year. JT Barrett is a sophomore and will play qb a majority of Burrows time at OSU.

Not to mention tOSU also has four-star ATH Torrance Gibson in this class as well who'll get a shot at QB.

Who Beck actually wanted.

I thought I heard Crabtree mention that Torrance might visit Auburn? I have also read somewhere, believe is was OSU fans on a board, that Urbs and Co. may want Torrance to move positions and like Burrow better than Torrance at QB. That would make the visit to Auburn seem about right if Torrance really wants to play QB. Anyways, it seems that Urbs will be highly motivated to keep Burrow and sell a positive situation to him.

Not to mention tOSU also has four-star ATH Torrance Gibson in this class as well who'll get a shot at QB.

Who Beck actually wanted.

I thought I heard Crabtree mention that Torrance might visit Auburn? I have also read somewhere, believe is was OSU fans on a board, that Urbs and Co. may want Torrance to move positions and like Burrow better than Torrance at QB. That would make the visit to Auburn seem about right if Torrance really wants to play QB. Anyways, it seems that Urbs will be highly motivated to keep Burrow and sell a positive situation to him.

Unless they've changed their minds, Gibson said he would only go where they will let him play QB.

Langsdorf should have a sit-in at Burrow's house until signing day.

Isn't that kinda the story of how we got Turner Gill? One of the coaches (John Melton???) sat in Gill's living room on signing day and wouldn't leave because there were OU coaches outside his house and he knew if they came in they'd get Gill?