Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

Awesome season finale between ep's 9 & 10. Things are shaping up nicely. I really like that little Moromont (sp) girl. Not sure what else they can do with her but hope they find a way to keep her involved. They seem to have all the story lines headed in the right direction now. Next season (or two) should be epic.

• Fire 1

So much death last night.

By my recollection:

Margaery Tyrell

Mace Tyrell

Loras Tyrell

High Sparrow

Lancel Lannister

Kevan Lannister

King Tommen Baratheon

Grand Maester Pycelle

Walder Frey

2 Frey Sons

I wished they would have done the Rat Cook story that Bran told on the "Previously On".

Frey Pie

Anyone else see the suicide coming?

Not necessarily in the way it happened, but it was pretty expected that he'd die at some point soon, with the prophecy and all. I like where the show has gone since the show writers have creative control over George R.R. Martin, but since that's happened a lot more has been telegraphed more obviously and soon on.

Anyone else see the suicide coming?

The way he was ...

...left in his room alone, I figured he'd plot some sort of revenge against Mommy Dearest Cersei and have her killed. But then when they showed the empty window for several seconds it was clear that he would come back and off himself. It's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing him develop as a king.

It'll be interesting to see Cersei next season. She was a cold hearted bitch before. And what little warmth she showed was towards her children. I wouldn't want to be in that nun's shoes right now.

Great, GREAT episode, btw. They set up a lot of subplots, all the while showing some great action in the season finale. :thumbs:

The best thing that happened to the show was running out of material from the books.

Now that's just silly, and I don't really like the books. The show wouldn't exist without the books. The best thing to happen to the show was that the books were written and it was made. You could argue it's the best thing that's happened to the show since "blank."

Anyhow, I'm halfway through season 3 so I don't know but I'm guessing the show got boring with the same material that the books got boring. Although I didn't make it past book 1 in 10 years of trying until I finally had the whole series read to me.

My favoritest book series is being turned into a tv series. I hope it's half as good as the GoT TV series.

• Fire 1