Mike Pereira: Nebraska's Bo Pelini once again crosses the line with officials

zoogs

Wow.... what a completely new angle we overlooked. Thank you Mike for your insight. Get over the bad call, get over the Miami bench clearing, the real crime here? Bo Pelini raising his voice and making mean faces. You gotta give him props though. He wasn't a very good official, not a very good announcer, and now not a very good "journalist", that right there is consistency folks.

• Fire 1

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/week-4-replay-reviews-official-calls-mike-pereira-092014

Its one thing to disagree, but Pelini takes it way beyond what I think the officials should have to tolerate.

I think Bo was close to getting flagged on that one, yeah. I'm glad he didn't

Depending on the official he definitely could have easily been flagged. Bad calls are going to happen. Say your peace and then walk the hell away.

91,585 fans (minus MiamiU fans) were yelling louder than Bo was. Wow, Mr. Pereira, did you even watch the game, or was that you up in the helicopter flying over the stadium with a camera focused in on one coach while you missed what was one of the best games ever in Memorial Stadium???

Mike Pereira can suck a bag of d***s, go eat some concrete, meet the Rock, have him turn his boot sideways, shove it straight up, pull it back out, shove is straight up, pull it back out, wipe it all over that ACC crew's faces, and shove it up his candy ass.

More importantly, what dog does Pereira have in this fight? Why should he give two sh#ts what Bo Pelini does? Seems incredibly random to me.

I'm very critical of how Bo conducts himself, and he has earned a bad reputation. But he handled himself damn near perfectly last night. This wasn't gasket blowing hat swinging meltdown Pelini, this was an angry and correct coach voicing his displeasure and then backing off when he was supposed to. There are huge differences between last night and the Iowa game.

Bo's coaching and his composure were right on target last night. And Mike Pereira is just being an ass.