Well now we have another trophy to play for

Sker4Ever

At least I can see a legit rivalry building with Wisky, unlike the manufactured one with Iowa.

I wouldnt call two blowouts out of three games a rivalry. Also if Alverez wasnt at Wisconsin i really wonder if we would attempt a rivalry with them. Let's face it, none of the B1G opponents feel anything like a rivalry. Nebraska and Colorado were real rivals. They hated us, we hated them. It has tradition being a Black Friday game yearly. I for one thought I'd never say this, but like some have said, I miss playing Big 12 schools. I miss playing Oklahoma, Texas, Oklahoma state, k state, Missouri, Colorado, A&M etc. it just took a few years to realize it.

At least I can see a legit rivalry building with Wisky, unlike the manufactured one with Iowa.

I wouldnt call two blowouts out of three games a rivalry. Also if Alverez wasnt at Wisconsin i really wonder if we would attempt a rivalry with them. Let's face it, none of the B1G opponents feel anything like a rivalry. Nebraska and Colorado were real rivals. They hated us, we hated them. It has tradition being a Black Friday game yearly. I for one thought I'd never say this, but like some have said, I miss playing Big 12 schools. I miss playing Oklahoma, Texas, Oklahoma state, k state, Missouri, Colorado, A&M etc. it just took a few years to realize it.

I actually think the blowouts are helping to form one. Let's be honest we were use to beating K-State, Mizzu, Colorado...and even though we lost last year we "look down" upon Iowa. Speaking for myself and others I have talked to those blowouts put a terrible taste in our mouths, because we expect to be the best and Wisky has punched us in the mouth so far. I don't feel a rivalry/extra emotion with any other BIG10 game....besides Wisconsin. I legitimately don't like them. The rivalries aren't going to build over night. It is going to take certain circumstances to build them. But the Big10 west, imo, will be controlled by us and Wisky for years and that is a good stepping stone. Those Big12 rivalries/relationships took time and these will too.

I actually think the blowouts are helping to form one

Only from one side. We hate Wiscy because they destroyed us, the dont give a crap about us because they destroyed us. If it gets balanced with blow outs and hard losses and dreams ruined year in and out then it will develop. Heck the way the B1G is going they wont be in our division in four years.

• Fire 1