Early Transfer Canidates: Predict

ScottyIce

We get a big name hire. A guy with a proven track record with a clearly defined system, vision and way to accomplish that will calm 99% of the fans and players down........

Some kids will leave. Just as they do every year. Including the past 7 under Bo with no real changes......

Doubtful. 1620 is intimating that Biels is the guy, if I'm hearing things correctly.

Made me puke in my mouth quite a bit.

You mean Bielema? I hope not. I really find that guy sort of unlikeable. Now his wife on the other hand......I'd buy season tickets to her poolside tanning sessions.

The risk for transferring is much bigger than folks think. If you go and it doesn't work out, will haunt you forever.

Natural attrition will occur. These are kids and stuff happen. People said the same thing when stoops took over, yes they lost some players, but big things happened immediately.

Pretty good chance that Courtney Love and Greg Hart transfer to UK. That's what I read on the cats message board.

Love is a really huge loss since the LB spot is thin with roach and zaire out of eligibility after this season. That would leave Santos, Banderas, Michael Rose being the only LBs who've played significant minutes

Pretty good chance that Courtney Love and Greg Hart transfer to UK. That's what I read on the cats message board.

Love is a really huge loss since the LB spot is thin with roach and zaire out of eligibility after this season. That would leave Santos, Banderas, Michael Rose being the only LBs who've played significant minutes

Haven't they used their red shirt years?

Yes

Yes
Seems rather extreme

Both were gone if Bo stayed, both are now in limbo waiting for the new coach. If they leave it'll be to UK, it'll all depend on who is hired.

IF Love leaves, we are incredibly thin at LB. That will be a glaring hole that needs resolved, even if Love stays.

Anybody hear any news on Walton? Last I heard he was supposed to join the team in January but that was before Bo was fired.

He tweeted a thank you to Bo. All indications were he was going to enroll in January. Eichorst said we would honor all commitments we had made and we could really use some LBs. Hopefully he still gets here. And I think he will with Irons and Tolbert here.