Avery Moss - updates - 1/9 **readmission denied**

C N Red

He stuck around for an entire year and did everything that was asked of him. If the university decides not to let him in an possibly stringing him along this whole time, really doesn't look that good.

Has he done anything wrong since then? He was banned from the University for one year. If they weren't going to allow him back, ban him for life. I find it hard to believe he would have stuck around, instead of attending school closer to home, without some kind of commitment from the school. Then again, we know how the Administration handles commitments.

How the admin handles commitments? Please explain

• Fire 1

Well, if our admin handles this situation like they do most it will get totally f'd up!! Yes, I'm looking at you Harvey.

Again, what situations were botched?

Maybe hiring an AD with no previous experience at hiring coaches.
he has been involved in several situations from his days at Wisconsin, south Carolina and a small part of hiring the bball coach at Miami. Harvey also hired Stevie P before He brought TO in. How do You feel about those hires? SE so far seems to have done a solid job.

Not disagreeing, but "what" are you basing the thought that "SE has done a solid job" on…… What has he really done…. the one big thing is firing Bo, which is as much a negative as a positive among Husker Nation (Just look at HB the past month)…… In his 2 years, I haven't seen him do anything "great", but I also haven't seen him "screw" anything up (yet….time will tell with this latest move)>

I think I have made my point of view about HP clear. I have BIG FAT ZERO respect for him…..and can't wait for the day that someone else gets to take over.

Not disagreeing, but "what" are you basing the thought that "SE has done a solid job" on What has he really done. the one big thing is firing Bo, which is as much a negative as a positive among Husker Nation (Just look at HB the past month) In his 2 years, I haven't seen him do anything "great", but I also haven't seen him "screw" anything up (yet.time will tell with this latest move)>

I think I have made my point of view about HP clear. I have BIG FAT ZERO respect for him..and can't wait for the day that someone else gets to take over.

Harvey has done an outstanding job with the university and it's academics...yeah that is what schools are for I know heartbreaking. Hired and fired Stevie P. Replaced him with TO on an interim basis and took his time for the next few seasons trying to find the guy he wanted.

In regards to SE he has said multiple Times he wants to remain in the shadows. Which he obviously does. However going out and in a matter of a couple days snagging a long tenured well respected HC from the west coast is solid work. That's what we have to judge him on so far and so far so good IMO

• Fire 1

Not disagreeing, but "what" are you basing the thought that "SE has done a solid job" on…… What has he really done…. the one big thing is firing Bo, which is as much a negative as a positive among Husker Nation (Just look at HB the past month)…… In his 2 years, I haven't seen him do anything "great", but I also haven't seen him "screw" anything up (yet….time will tell with this latest move)>

I think I have made my point of view about HP clear. I have BIG FAT ZERO respect for him…..and can't wait for the day that someone else gets to take over.

Interesting take on Pearlman. I'm guessing you're looking through the lens of athletics and not academics (kinda generalizing the two). While I agree that HP may come across a little 'dated' and 'out of touch' at times it's very hard to argue that he hasn't done an excellent job in raising UNL's national profile in other areas. Heck, the move to the Big Ten is going to bring in how many untold millions of dollars?

I have no problem with Eichorst hiding behind the scenes like he wants to do. He was the guy hired to do a job and entrusted to do it his way. When anyone else gets a new boss, you have to adapt to how that boss does things. You cant go behind the scenes pissin and moanin about it. Adapt or GTFO. Cuz if you dont adapt, you take away any chance of harmony within the workplace. Now Eichorst has his guy in regards to the moneyball program. I would bet the two will get along just fine and Eichorst will have no problems or backlash for doing things the way he wants to do it.

Not quite the whole story Headley. He made Osborne the AD, not the interim AD. Then when Osborne wouldn't get rid of Pelini he started looking for TO's replacement without his knowledge. When Osborne found out he announced his retirement. Harvey is a snake in the grass.

• Fire 3

College football CAN NOT be the litmus test by which people judge Harvey Perlman's character and legacy. Hiring Athletic Directors is just one of dozens of hats the Chancellor wears, and NOT the most important one.

It's easy on a football forum to pretend that Perlman's job is so closely tied to football. It isn't.

• Fire 3