SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Man, people need to calm the hell down on Twitter. Such morons... Practically begging star recruits to decommit. Like I said, either do not tweet recruits or tweet positive vibes only.

+1

Luckily our fans showed they can be intelligent and understanding as well, as is shown by the responses to that guy's tweet.

Man, people need to calm the hell down on Twitter. Such morons... Practically begging star recruits to decommit. Like I said, either do not tweet recruits or tweet positive vibes only.

+1

Luckily our fans showed they can be intelligent and understanding as well, as is shown by the responses to that guy's tweet.

Well, some of our fans are.

Our facebook fanbase, not so much.

I'm just pumped we are getting verbals from players that other big name programs are after. I have faith in the relationship built up between Keith Williams and KJJ. Besides, how many teams has Kiffin had good results with? Alabama... and that's kind of it. He dumpster fired USC, Tenn, and the Raiders. How do you f' up USC. Talent rich, relevant program with recent success on the national stage.

Calm down everyone. And like has been stated before, please stop tweeting 17-18 year old high schoolers.

• Fire 1

I'm just pumped we are getting verbals from players that other big name programs are after. I have faith in the relationship built up between Keith Williams and KJJ. Besides, how many teams has Kiffin had good results with? Alabama... and that's kind of it. He dumpster fired USC, Tenn, and the Raiders. How do you f' up USC. Talent rich, relevant program with recent success on the national stage.

Calm down everyone. And like has been stated before, please stop tweeting 17-18 year old high schoolers.

I am totally with you on this one. Verbals are nice, Just hope we can keep them.

Guys it's rubbing him the wrong way, all of it. "40 year old men worrying about an 18 year olds decision, smh" that's not verbatim but close. Everyone needs to just trust the kid... He may have a good relationship with Williams but the only reason he gave us the time of day to begin with is the relationship his father built with Riley. Look at all of the good things he has done for us? He is committed to the University of Nebraska football team, not any of us. Shame on the people pulling that s&@t on Twitter and here

• Fire 3

He can do what he wants, and I've never tweeted a recruit or any other athlete, but he said he was gonna pick his school then shutdown recruiting. He has now retweeted someone announcing that he's meeting with Lane Kiffin today. I'm not saying anyone should panic but I don't see why people are sure there's nothing to be worried about.

On the bright side Alabama was already on his list. At least it's not a new offer.

He can do what he wants, and I've never tweeted a recruit or any other athlete, but he said he was gonna pick his school then shutdown recruiting. He has now retweeted someone announcing that he's meeting with Lane Kiffin today. I'm not saying anyone should panic but I don't see why people are sure there's nothing to be worried about.

On the bright side Alabama was already on his list. At least it's not a new offer.

Unless I am misunderstanding the rules, Kiffin is just going to watch him practice. I don't believe you can have personal contact during the spring evaluation period hence why Red Five called it click bait. KJJ can't keep Kiffin from visiting Calabasas so it's not really news. Maybe someone who understands the rules better can explain it if I missed something.

I understood that Kiffin was headed to practice/school. As our coaches do they go to watch numerous potential comitts and recruits and talk with their coaches. Keep in mind that Calabasas is a hotbed for talent right now. There are plenty of folks Kiffin is likely talking to. Bookie, TGeb etc. Nobody is freaking out about that. I honestly don't think he would put himself on the big stage with peer recruiting, pretty much locking up his best friend and then change his mind. He has a great relationship with his position coach the head coach and I feel like he's got the whole package fit with UNL. With that said, I'd like to get him back on campus for a reminder sooner rather than later.