So you don't give more than 1 point for having a good body? 'Cause that 1 has a good body. And she's not that fugly. Or is this scale just compared to other cheerleaders? I'm not commenting on the dudes. They're all too dorky except maybe the one 3rd from the right. He's pretty cute. Maybe because he doesn't have a cheesy grin.

Well, c'mon - they're fully clothed. Gotta be au natural to fully judge the body. Just sayin'...

So you don't give more than 1 point for having a good body? 'Cause that 1 has a good body. And she's not that fugly. Or is this scale just compared to other cheerleaders? I'm not commenting on the dudes. They're all too dorky except maybe the one 3rd from the right. He's pretty cute. Maybe because he doesn't have a cheesy grin.

Well, c'mon - they're fully clothed. Gotta be au natural to fully judge the body. Just sayin'...

Mormons are fully clothed at all times.

I feel I should give you a fair warning on what it will be like when the BYU fan base converges on your stadium. Its not a pleasant experience just so you know.

Each family will come with many kids like 4-10 kids each. Kewger fans are the tightest fanbase in all college sports so they won't buy anything from stadium. After taking their seats, you can watch as the parents will start passing around Capri suns and peanut butter sandwiches and plastic bags of pretzels and stuff. They will be wearing old BYU shirts that you maybe won't even be able to read because its so old and faded that say religious slogans like "spirit" or "true".

BYU fans also really look down on people drinking coffee or beer or anything like that so they will look on you harshly if they see it.

Then BYU fans are known to be angry if their team doesn't win the game and might throw their sandwich wrappers and trash and cups on the refs or onto the field in a loss. This happens all the time and youtube has alot of videos if it like this. Kewger fans are even worse than WWE fans and throw trash all the time.

I feel I should give you a fair warning on what it will be like when the BYU fan base converges on your stadium. Its not a pleasant experience just so you know.

Each family will come with many kids like 4-10 kids each. Kewger fans are the tightest fanbase in all college sports so they won't buy anything from stadium. After taking their seats, you can watch as the parents will start passing around Capri suns and peanut butter sandwiches and plastic bags of pretzels and stuff. They will be wearing old BYU shirts that you maybe won't even be able to read because its so old and faded that say religious slogans like "spirit" or "true".

BYU fans also really look down on people drinking coffee or beer or anything like that so they will look on you harshly if they see it.

Then BYU fans are known to be angry if their team doesn't win the game and might throw their sandwich wrappers and trash and cups on the refs or onto the field in a loss. This happens all the time and youtube has alot of videos if it like this. Kewger fans are even worse than WWE fans and throw trash all the time.

We won't let very many BYU fans into our stadium, they'll be too far away to throw anything at refs with any success, they'll mostly be in their own section not bothering the rest of us, and when we see them around town we'll be nice and cordial and thank them for coming, treating them well.

We don't care about your beta complex.

• Fire 5

Lol I think I saw Bo in the crowd.

• Fire 2

[/ is pretty douchie behavior

We won't let very many BYU fans into our stadium, they'll be too far away to throw anything at refs with any success, they'll mostly be in their own section not bothering the rest of us, and when we see them around town we'll be nice and cordial and thank them for coming, treating them well.

We don't care about your beta complex.

No reason to not be cordial, but that video does show some pretty douchie behavior. Makes me think of Colorado, Missouri or Wisconsin fans.

This is an exciting matchup for both teams that have never played each other. Should be a good ball game. Don't want to ignore anyone, but this is beginning to sour some excitement for our season opener.

Aggie, hope your Utah/Utah State team has a nice year. But seriously, with all due respect

jay-cutler-doesnt-care.png

• Fire 3

Well....

Andee, the University of Utah fan trolling USU and BYU fans, you win. You have ruined the off season fun of looking at opponents boards. You derailed the conversation completely...again. I think you are just copying posts from last years posts on our opponents boards here now. The news that you ruined something fun probably makes you feel great. Like you have done something good. Too bad. I have really been looking forward to this game and visiting here should have been fun.

Good luck to the Huskers. It's an interesting game to start the season. I am hoping for a good game without any injuries. I am getting more pessimistic about BYU's chances as the game gets closer, but there is always hope going into a new season!

Riley seems like a class act. I am hoping he has a tough 1st game, but has a great and successful career in Lincoln.

• Fire 1