People who never go to the Spring Game - why don't you go?

Finally got the answer I was looking for. Distance is an obvious reason not to attend. Most people wouldn't travel that far for an actual game, but those who are close enough to attend, yet don't, that's who I'm mostly trying to get to here.

i don't want to pay to see a glorified scrimmage?

Is cost the most important factor? If it was free, would you go or consider going?

Now I'm over 1000 miles away so distance is the reason, but I never went while I was in school in the early 80s either. Somehow it just wasn't on my radar. Maybe I was too busy with work or school. I don't remember the reasons, but I don't recall even making a decision, I just didn't go. I know it wasn't what spring games are not, but I think it was still fairly popular.

I went once and that was enough for me. It's a scrimmage so it's hard to get excited. The tunnel walk and 1st quarter are fun but after that I don't really care.

As for real games... I get nervous and like to watch the games by myself like a hermit. I even prefer that to watching the games with my family. Plus it's easier to see what's going on when you watch it on TV.

Finally got the answer I was looking for. Distance is an obvious reason not to attend. Most people wouldn't travel that far for an actual game, but those who are close enough to attend, yet don't, that's who I'm mostly trying to get to here.

i don't want to pay to see a glorified scrimmage?

Is cost the most important factor? If it was free, would you go or consider going?

lol....i was joking around with that answer. have actually gone every 3rd year or so. mostly just a matter of finding time. i am usually working on Saturdays in the spring. but if i am taking a pack of kids (i have 4) the price of tickets on top of everything else can make it rather expensive for a scrimmage.

I've missed the past three because I'm coaching HS sports on that Saturday.

I wasn't too disappointed the past few years The red/white, white/red, white/white uniforms and divisions of the teams was disappointing.

Would love to be there this Saturday, but coaching duties again stop me from attending.