First Depth Chart of the Season

RFr. Gates beats out Sterup. That needed to happen.

I caught some flack last year for saying 84 Cotton shouldn't be on the field. On the list not four TE's he's the fourth. Looks like someone else saw it the same way I did. I wasn't sure why he was seeing so much time last year. Very poor blocking.

Jonathan Rose taking the spot. Good to see. Him and Davie should be fun to watch.

A lot of the word -OR- on the depth chart. I like it. Gonna be some battles ongoing for a few weeks. Somebody is gonna make it clear. I'm rooting for Imani. Doesn't look like he's just fading away like some have made it sound.

Way to Reeves! Locking down the starting center job. Should've been out there starting last year. I hope Reeves can stay healthy and have a kick ass season.

Not hard to figure out why he played. Check the last name.

Kevin Williams,

Where is your (-OR-) next to your name? Oh...nvm, you aren't a starter.

LoL

Mocking our own players, stay classy!

Well, he's not a walk-on from Wood River, so Power T doesn't like him. :ahhhhhhhh

+1

I do like a ton of the guys. I just don't like whiner's who whine and storm off throwing a tantrum about technicalities.

Herm Edwards said the other day on ESPN radio.

"If you aren't the best, you don't play. If you are a back up, that's it. You are on the team. Your job is to be a great teammate."

Now, KW is gunna play, and play quite a bit. That's ok. That's good. It just came off as very childish with the display and initial reaction to being called a "back-up". If his head is clearer now, so be it. Move on.

RFr. Gates beats out Sterup. That needed to happen.

I caught some flack last year for saying 84 Cotton shouldn't be on the field. On the list not four TE's he's the fourth. Looks like someone else saw it the same way I did. I wasn't sure why he was seeing so much time last year. Very poor blocking.

Jonathan Rose taking the spot. Good to see. Him and Davie should be fun to watch.

A lot of the word -OR- on the depth chart. I like it. Gonna be some battles ongoing for a few weeks. Somebody is gonna make it clear. I'm rooting for Imani. Doesn't look like he's just fading away like some have made it sound.

Way to Reeves! Locking down the starting center job. Should've been out there starting last year. I hope Reeves can stay healthy and have a kick ass season.

First you mention that you are happy to see Sam Cotton 4th on the list at TE and using that as an example of the coaches seeing what you did. Then, you say you like all the "OR"s on the list implying that those players are equal right now and battling for positions.

With the word "OR" by all the TEs, I'm not sure Cotton's name being last means anything.

Completely read that wrong. Did not see the word -OR- as including 84 Cotton. You're right though, it does.

Disregard statement about what the staff sees. As far as me personally, I've been unimpressed. I hope he steps it up. Play more like Ben did. Ben was physical and aggressive and knew how to finish a block.

Like Enhance says, I still think it means he's at the bottom of the four.

I completely agree with him needing to step it up, or, at least one or two of those guys really need to step it up. Just not sure if the order really means much. It might, we just don't know.

I'm not surprised that Carter didn't just run away with this like most of us thought he would. I have heard from an ex player who talked to an ex coach that he has troubles catching the ball in practice. I know, it's third hand info, so take it for what it's worth.

Why wouldn't Sam Foltz deserve a Blackshirt?

That guy is phenomenal.

Makes no sense to not give one to a punter who can flip the field and make life easier on the defense. Didn't Jesse Kosch have one back in the day?

Alex Henery got a blackshirt. Well deserved, too! :thumbs:

That guy is phenomenal.

Makes no sense to not give one to a punter who can flip the field and make life easier on the defense. Didn't Jesse Kosch have one back in the day?

They had to go to the Young Men's section to get one that fit him. Even then they had to pin it in the back.

• Fire 1

That guy is phenomenal.

They had to go to the Young Men's section to get one that fit him. Even then they had to pin it in the back.

good one. Agreed Foltz should receive a BS

That guy is phenomenal.

True. But Henery's leg was so big a defensive tackle's blackshirt could barely wrap around it. :lol:

That guy is phenomenal.

True. But Henery's leg was so big a defensive tackle's blackshirt could barely wrap around it. :lol:

Yeah.. his leg....

• Fire 1