Screw you complainers

knapplc

Funny....before Osborne went on epic run, folks wanted to run him outta town. Examples of what was being said....game has passed him by, we are too slow, cant win against florida teams and my favorite, we dont have the athletes. He made adjustments...how did that work out. And to be 100% honest, Nebraska dominated opponents they were suppose to dominate. UCLA gave us fits back in the day.

Didnt Iowa state beat us in 1992? No one remembers the games we lost because we all have rose colored glasses on thinking about the mid 90's. I get it. But keep this in perspective. If you dont think we are on our way back to becoming a solid team, go be a hawkeye fan.

Dude,, we've been a solid team for awhile now. We need to take that next step.

This Billy C/Cosgrove system/staff ain't gonna cut it.

LOL, so since you are essentially comparing systems....

How did this system work out for Pete Carroll at USC?

The staff might've made some halftime adjustments, good on them, but Hill's injury occurred in the 2nd quarter during his 20+ yard TD run. It's hard to know if it was our adjustments that allowed our defense to actually get some stops, or if it was BYU simply playing worse without their star QB.

Ehh, it's really easy to tell if you go watch the film on BYU's first four offensive series of the second half. The four with Taysom Hill. The defense was tons better in just about every aspect.

The first series ended with a Gerry INT. The second ended with a Gangwish sack, the third was a 3-and-out, the fourth was a 3-and-out. I don't think you can even attribute much of it to BYU miscues. It was much better pressure from the line and great coverage down field.

• Fire 3

We played pretty well in the first quarter and the third quarter. It'll take a little time but put together all 4 quarters and we will be a force to be reckoned with. After watching Wisconsin last night and Minnesota the other day, Nebraska has a legit shot in the B10 West.

Agreed, and the Husker D is definitely set up better to stop these two teams' offenses.

:ahhhhhhhh Well then, as long as we are sharing:

This classic example of overreaction and the prickly "It's my way or the highway, prove your loyalty to my standards!" that I find so distasteful in a large swath of Nebraska fans. They put their fandom above the players, above the team, and above the game itself, and anybody who doesn't worship at that altar in the same way is a blasphemer and a heretic.

This is why there were people attacking Kenny Bell on this forum last year. "He doesn't hate coach as much as we do, so he's betrayed us!"

This is largely the REAL reason a lot of people hated Pelini: because he didn't kiss enough fan @ss and they all started getting chapped, "because we are the greatest fans in all college football...DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT?!?"

Cluelessness. You have no idea how to discern a small vocal minority from the rest. And your "REAL reason"...is also completely wrong. By and large we are the greatest fans but you don't sound like one of them.

• Fire 2

Listened to Andy Staples this afternoon. He was at the Bama/Wisconsin game. Watched the BYU/Nebraska game with great interest. He thought we would get destroyed. He felt they would run through us like a siv. 25 year old men on the line, hypsman QB, (second string before his mission was rated higher than Winston). He felt we had no chance, add Chris Childers, NeWeasel (Who I like), Houston Nutt, Mark Packer and the list goes on. All felt we get absolutely ran over. Staples said he saw a lot that we should be proud of, that we were on the right track. Felt we would beat both Minnesota and Wisconsin if we developed as it appeared we had so far under Riley. He said he felt few would run on BYU this year, not to be upset about it.

I know talking heads, but damn guys they are saying positive things about Nebraska after a loss. Keep the faith.

As to the worst years, by far worse than BC. BC lost games, changed our offense and possibly destroyed the pipeline, but he never embarrassed Nebraska on a weekly basis. Did his job the best he could, and walked away quietly. Leaving in disgrace for sure, with death threats flying, and never has said a negative word about any of you or the program. That screams integrity. I liked BC, but he needed to go, but what we got and what he did to the reputation of this program is so much worse it is sickening. Living away from Nebraska, it is a joke of a program to most fans, not because of the loss, but who lead it and how he was allowed to remain.

I am anxious to hear what is said on the college football talk shows tomorrow. I think it will be for more positive than what a lot of our own fans put out.

• Fire 3

I need to figure out a way in which I give my opinion truthfully without sounding negative. So help me out guys.

For example I want to say, "Mark Banker is not a good Defensive Coordinator. Additionally, Hank Hughs is probably the worst coach of all the coaches and it's not even close." What should I have said differently where it doesn't offend anyone? Or I probably shouldn't say anything at all?

I need to figure out a way in which I give my opinion truthfully without sounding negative. So help me out guys.

For example I want to say, "Mark Banker is not a good Defensive Coordinator. Additionally, Hank Hughs is probably the worst coach of all the coaches and it's not even close." What should I have said differently where it doesn't offend anyone? Or I probably shouldn't say anything at all?

Tell your wife and don't post it here (3 times weekly for the next 2 years).

Screw u knaplc

I'm gonna vent, "see u 5 yrs" was me...specifically I said that in a thread I started.

I don't want Pelini back, I'm not bandwagon, I'm not a sunshine pumper, I'm not blind, I'm not giving up, and I don't think the sky is falling, and I think HCMR is a good fit here overall..

However, if anyone thinks that loss is okay they are crazy. Watch us get the crap beat out of us by physical well coached teams in the B10 and talk. We lost to a backup a backup QB who was on his mission 3 months ago while our guys were lifting weights and focused on football.

We will NOT be where this program, players, fans, coaches and the nation think we should be until we can line up big on big and get a f'ing first down in the 4th qtr by running it up a teams ass because we are bigger and better at the line of scrimmage.

Vent? Please. The vent is open and this program is being sucked down it because we have no attitude.

Good job, BYU, u did what we have come to expect; and that's lose to any team with an attitude and a pulse the last 10 yrs. We shoulda won this game by beating the sh#t out of them. I hope we go 11-0 from here on out but we won't. And you ALL know why. We have no attitude.

• Fire 1

Buddy of mine, hates Nebraska. Thinks we are the worst fans, program is a joke etc etc. He is by all means a narcissstic douche. Instead of cheering for a team, he just cheers against Nebraska. Really pathetic, when we beat tOSU he even took to facebook and dropped racial slurs when the lost Miller. Drives me nuts how someone can be so passionately against a fanbase and team when there is no real bias other than what they chose to have.

And why is this douche nozzle your "buddy" again? This can't be someone you like to hang around with, so why do you?

Screw u knaplc

I'm gonna vent, "see u 5 yrs" was me...specifically I said that in a thread I started.

I don't want Pelini back, I'm not bandwagon, I'm not a sunshine pumper, I'm not blind, I'm not giving up, and I don't think the sky is falling, and I think HCMR is a good fit here overall..

However, if anyone thinks that loss is okay they are crazy. Watch us get the crap beat out of us by physical well coached teams in the B10 and talk. We lost to a backup a backup QB who was on his mission 3 months ago while our guys were lifting weights and focused on football.

We will NOT be where this program, players, fans, coaches and the nation think we should be until we can line up big on big and get a f'ing first down in the 4th qtr by running it up a teams ass because we are bigger and better at the line of scrimmage.

Vent? Please. The vent is open and this program is being sucked down it because we have no attitude.

Good job, BYU, u did what we have come to expect; and that's lose to any team with an attitude and a pulse the last 10 yrs. We shoulda won this game by beating the sh#t out of them. I hope we go 11-0 from here on out but we won't. And you ALL know why. We have no attitude.

Thats not why we lost.

• Fire 1

I remember a kid by the name of Jamis Winston tearing it up his first season, a freshman, this Qback was in the same elite 11 camp with Jamis and ended up tying or beating him, not sure which way it went. Mangum is talented, it was not hamburger out there. We need to learn to give credit where it is due. And occasionally it includes our kids and coaches.

We have winning fans, if were not winning we are not good, we suck, the coaches suck, the team sucks. Most of us were looking for improvement in the team, the players and the effort. I think we got that, winning is important, but building for the future and losing on a very lucky play is different than getting curb stomped like we have in the past when we get down by a couple of touchdowns.

Everyone on the field is still learning, including the coaches, they did not recruit 95% of these kids. They really do not know what works and what doesn't. But of course most of you would be able to take over a new company at CEO level and cake walk it.

Reality, some really need to learn what it means.

• Fire 1

Screw u knaplc

It was one game. The very first game. How are you deriving so much from this teams first game of the year?

Screw u knaplc

has it been 5 years already? time really does fly.