WR Desmond Fitzpatrick [Louisville - Signed LOI]

Mavric

I still think the coaches should get in this kids ear about the UL WR coach leaving, especially if Dez didn't know it was coming.

Maybe another reason why people talking badly about 18 year old kid here and on Twitter should chill out a little.

The smack talking goes overboard, that much is for sure. But the bridge has been burnt, his Dad doesn't want him here now.

Not sure if he ever did.

I must have missed that. Was there something recent with dad? or just the sneaky last Louisville visit?

Go back a page. Dad tweeted he was glad he wasn't coming here. Had some nasty jaded Husker fans say some BS t9 him via Twitter.

I still think the coaches should get in this kids ear about the UL WR coach leaving, especially if Dez didn't know it was coming.

Maybe another reason why people talking badly about 18 year old kid here and on Twitter should chill out a little.

The smack talking goes overboard, that much is for sure. But the bridge has been burnt, his Dad doesn't want him here now.

Not sure if he ever did.

I must have missed that. Was there something recent with dad? or just the sneaky last Louisville visit?

Go back a page. Dad tweeted he was glad he wasn't coming here. Had some nasty jaded Husker fans say some BS t9 him via Twitter.

And, I read somewhere that dad had something to do with him scheduling his visit this weekend to Louisville.

Not sure if he ever did.

And, I read somewhere that dad had something to do with him scheduling his visit this weekend to Louisville.

Petrino must have taken Dad for a scooter ride

• Fire 1

Not sure if he ever did.

Petrino must have taken Dad for a scooter ride

Something along those lines wouldn't surprise me (see Cam newton's father). It is still really stupid of husker fans to engage with the guy like that. I don't think we are unique but it is still poor.

Not sure if he ever did.

Considering that his Dad's facebook timeline has multiple Lousiville references since early last year, and none on Nebraska, I'm not surprised.

Not sure if he ever did.

Considering that his Dad's facebook timeline has multiple Lousiville references since early last year, and none on Nebraska, I'm not surprised.

Probably because his son was committed to UL for most of '15 and never to Nebraska (publically)

12642822_1034471386591635_78934254526932

The problem as I see it is that the dad and the kid are a package deal. It would have been great to have Dez play for us. But I could do without coach dad the helicopter parent. Just not worth the trouble. :facepalm:

Compare this kid to Stanley Morgan. Stanley is all business and about getting better. Fitzpatrick is about being the center of attention. I'd take a million Stanley's over this guy. This staff seems like they want guys that act like men as well. I'm not feeling to bad about losing out on this kid. Sometimes drama outweighs talent

• Fire 1

Compare this kid to Stanley Morgan. Stanley is all business and about getting better. Fitzpatrick is about being the center of attention. I'd take a million Stanley's over this guy. This staff seems like they want guys that act like men as well. I'm not feeling to bad about losing out on this kid. Sometimes drama outweighs talent

What makes you think he is an all about me guy? The video?

"Weaker conference/Division"

ooooooookay have fun watching Clemson and FSU win conference titles the next 3-4 years

The ACC is a powerhouse.. HAHAHA! That is a good one. Must not watch much football or they believe everything they are told.

Wow...clueless. I know the west is not great, but Louisville...come on! Clemson and FSU will dominate that league for the foreseeable future.