SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel like some recruits tweet stuff like this bc they want attention and our fan base will go bonkers over stuff like this. I hope he has real interest

I agree - and it's a game. This one has no interest just like the RB from Mississippi had no interest in anything other than building his twitter fan base. If Geb or Key asks for attention to someone I feel it's pretty legit and will help (they've got skin in the game, and are targeted with their requests), when others stoke the fire it's to make us look silly and to make egos grow.

Kid's trying to get to 10k followers - he doesn't try to hide that on his Twitter. Wish we Neb fans weren't such suckers.

Does anyone really care about "giving" a follow to someone on twitter? What's the down side of being one of these "suckers"?

Guess I just don't like to have the good people of NE be the butt of anybody's joke, much less an 18 year old kid. I don't care about the follow thing at all personally, I'm puzzled by how much it means to kids today. So I guess it comes down to pride for me, and not being used for what I consider to be one of the greatest traits of of our fan base.

• Fire 1

I feel like some recruits tweet stuff like this bc they want attention and our fan base will go bonkers over stuff like this. I hope he has real interest

I agree - and it's a game. This one has no interest just like the RB from Mississippi had no interest in anything other than building his twitter fan base. If Geb or Key asks for attention to someone I feel it's pretty legit and will help (they've got skin in the game, and are targeted with their requests), when others stoke the fire it's to make us look silly and to make egos grow.

Kid's trying to get to 10k followers - he doesn't try to hide that on his Twitter. Wish we Neb fans weren't such suckers.

Does anyone really care about "giving" a follow to someone on twitter? What's the down side of being one of these "suckers"?

Guess I just don't like to have the good people of NE be the butt of anybody's joke, much less an 18 year old kid. I don't care about the follow thing at all personally, I'm puzzled by how much it means to kids today. So I guess it comes down to pride for me, and not being used for what I consider to be one of the greatest traits of of our fan base.

Not sure where you get the "joke" thing - i wouldn't look at it that way. As for being used, in some ways everybody gets used and uses others in our day to day interactions - part of life and part of business. Now if it is all a one way street then it is usually best to close the street. Don't fill that is the case here, however even if it was - we continue to get the NU name out and it is a GOOD thing. Until we start winning games of importance we need to take the small steps. The big steps will follow!!

GOD, I love this staff. They just GET IT. De'Anthony Thomas is Tyjon's favorite player. He tweets all the time about him, and about comparisons people make to him and how he can come to Oregon and be the next DAT...

Guess who just so happened to show up in Lincoln today to practice with Keith Williams?

• Fire 2

GOD, I love this staff. They just GET IT. De'Anthony Thomas is Tyjon's favorite player. He tweets all the time about him, and about comparisons people make to him and how he can come to Oregon and be the next DAT...

Guess who just so happened to show up in Lincoln today to practice with Keith Williams?

https://mobile.twitter.com/wideouts/status/753023452655734785?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

• Fire 2

That's some next level recruiting right there. Amazing...

• Fire 1

I guess I tend to think unless they end up going to Stanford, Cal, Duke, Northwestern or the Ivy League, "education" is mostly just something they think they're supposed to say but probably doesn't end up playing as big of a role as they try to make people believe.

• Fire 2