SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, I know our staff cooled on him a while ago once they felt more confident about Lewis.

:)

I wonder if it's when they felt more confident about Lewis or when they got the sense their efforts were not going to reap rewards with Lindsey. I bet Lewis started looking better and better as Tyjon became more obviously interested in OSU. I though it was obvious based on how much time Gebbia spent with Lewis at FNL vs. Lindsey that things had shifted and it was pretty much public knowledge.

Lewis wasn't really being talked about when the whole Calibraska movement kicked off and a majority of our focus was on Holmes, KJJ, Gebbia, Lindsey and a few others. It seems like when the word started getting out that Lewis was really interested in us, we started paying attention to him and backed off of Lindsey. This is just my speculation.

Nate Clouse was on the radio a today and said his recruitment won't end and a visit here isn't out of the question. It sounds like he doesn't think Martell will actually follow through and go to OSU given the fact that they have 2 QBs in this class and have had or will have top QBs each year. He sees him going somewhere on the west coast where he can play earlier and that could open up Lindsey's eyes to look elsewhere.

We were his legit #2 if we have a good season and Coach Williams off the field stuff settles then this door could reopen.

In no way, shape or form did we back off Lindsey. We wanted him here. He's a 5 star talent and perfect for what Riley likes to do out of the slot.

I know that...was just being sarcastic which is why I put the smiley face on. OSU fans were claiming that Meyer was cooling on Lindsey a couple months ago when it looked like we were in the lead.

“He committed to Ohio State in May,” one source said of Grimes. “It’s just been about waiting for the right time to let everyone know. When he and Tyjon got to talking, they decided they wanted to do it together. He flew from Florida the week after Friday Night Lights to California and they did the video thing then.

https://www.landof10.com/ohio-state/dotting-the-eyes-xavier-mckinney-talks-buckeyes-offer-leonard-taylor-decommits-from-michigan-and-more

I wonder when Tyjon told Nebraska. It also shows that it is more than Martell pulling him to Columbus. I am sure many schools will stay in his ear until he signs.

Nate Clouse was on the radio a today and said his recruitment won't end and a visit here isn't out of the question. It sounds like he doesn't think Martell will actually follow through and go to OSU given the fact that they have 2 QBs in this class and have had or will have top QBs each year. He sees him going somewhere on the west coast where he can play earlier and that could open up Lindsey's eyes to look elsewhere.

We were his legit #2 if we have a good season and Coach Williams off the field stuff settles then this door could reopen.

Not sure how you can consider NU being a legit #2 when we weren't even shown as a finalist in his selection video. Time to move on.

Not sure how you can consider NU being a legit #2 when we weren't even shown as a finalist in his selection video. Time to move on.

because it came from his mouth in an interview post-announcement?

• Fire 1

I think they're considering it because it's what he said when interviewed. I'd put more weight on his comments than on what t-shirts the guys in the video had on.

• Fire 1