***Official Wyoming Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

LSU is already targeting Banker, so he'll likely be off the table. Nothing makes me believe for one second that we'd go after an elite coach, anyway. NU suits would rather take the inexpensive route with an unproven guy and just hope it works out.

Who in their right fing mind would want Banker?
My mistake -- I meant Herman

You have redeemed yourself

Said if Housto n can't get into the BigXII, he will be looking. Id love to throw the $ to get him.

I doubt we'll offer as much as LSU does, nor do we have the local talent that LSU has. That's a no-brainer.

We can offer more than LSU could--our school will be making roughly $4-7million/year more than each of the SEC schools with the new B1G Media deal.

Hell, we could be offering a lot more than we already do right now, but our AD felt it wise to go with Riley.

I love how announcers still somehow think beating Nebraska a surprise. Have they watched the games the last 10 years?

Or did they watch the Wyo game three years ago? We let them stay in the game right until the end. Just like we're doing today.