***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Tommy Armstrong is trash at throwing the football. That's is why you DON"T THROW THE FOOTBALL.

These coaches are idiots and Tommy Armstrong is horrible.

2nd half, don't throw the ball at all. And if you are going to throw it, get the back up QB in.

So, nothing but running in the second half? Got it...................I seriously can't take you seriously right now. Put the pipe down.

Nice work with the YOLO throw again TA, called it, told my wife an interception was coming. Coaches, this is ALL on you............

Work the edges.......no fear of a running attack, our receivers are in double coverage. They can leave a high safety over the top. Gotta make them fear the run..... play calling, worst all season. To go along with worst performerance this year.

• Fire 1

Tommy Armstrong is trash at throwing the football. That's is why you DON"T THROW THE FOOTBALL.

These coaches are idiots and Tommy Armstrong is horrible.

2nd half, don't throw the ball at all. And if you are going to throw it, get the back up QB in.

So, nothing but running in the second half? Got it...................I seriously can't take you seriously right now. Put the pipe down.

Where is our run/pass option game. Roll TA out. There is a way to pass and a way to run. Unfortunately we are doing neither.

Tommy Armstrong with another "Remember me? " throw.

I could forget this half of football ever happened and be no worse off for it. That was absolute garbage for 14:44.

It's an offensive coordinator's job to put his player's in the best position to succeed. Every basic football mind would say that against this Purdue defense, you run the ball in multiple ways until they prove they can stop it.

You don't have your QB passing all over the yard when this defense has proven to give up 300 & 400 yards rushing in the past 3 weeks.

That whole half was on Langsdorf as a play caller. Period.

• Fire 1