Injury updates

mwj98

I have also heard he broke his hand, pretty reliable sources. Left handy, so no need throwing, but definitely a concern.

I have also heard he broke his hand, pretty reliable sources. Left handy, so non throwing, but definitely a concern.

I graduated HS with his girlfriend. Am I going to have to ask her? lol

I have also heard he broke his hand, pretty reliable sources. Left handy, so no need throwing, but definitely a concern.

I have also heard he broke his hand, pretty reliable sources. Left handy, so non throwing, but definitely a concern.

Confirming this would be nice

I for one believe Atbone95 when he says he graduated with Ryker's girlfriend.

I'll find out tonight. Not sure if I'll be allowed to say anything on here though.

What's the worst that could happen??? Not like the athletic department can request your IP address, find you, then dispose of you - right?

Mike Riley will show up at his house and give him a stern talking to.
  • Fire 1

Tommy posted this on social media today:

First I want to thank the university of Nebraska for allowing me to be a part of such a great team. Secondly I would like to say thank you to the fans who have always been a part of my life these past 5 years. You guys have supported not only me but this team through all tough times and great times. I know I promised that I would play but some times there are things you just can't recover from as fast. I would kill to be out there one last time with my boys but I know they will do just fine. I just want the fans in nebraska to know I gave it my all and it saddens me to walk out there my last time without that uniform on again with my brothers. I'll always cherish the moments I left on this field and the friendships I made. I will soak in every moment I can this last home game because I know I will never see another fan base like this again. You guys are truly the greatest fans in the world. You have been more than just fans to me over my career at Nebraska. You have been like a family to me!!!! And for that I say Thank You!!! Thank You HuskerNation for all the years you believed in me.

I realize he could be referencing just missing his last home game. But that doesn't sound like a player who likes his chances to keep playing the rest of this season.

Even if he missed the Iowa game, I would consider it very likely he would be healthy for a bowl game..should we accept an invitation.. ;)

Wait... You want him to confirm that he graduated with his GF or confirm the hand?

I for one believe Atbone95 when he says he graduated with Ryker's girlfriend.

sckghzj.jpg

• Fire 2