Big10 Race and a little CFP tidbit.

I am hoping a big 10 representative makes it for sure. Would prefer Ohio State over Michigan. Just do not like Harbaugh.

Bama is just head and shoulders above it appears to me.

If tOSU beats Michigan, then Penn State wins the east. Considering they(PSU) win out.

• Fire 1

L-ville, Washington, OU/WVA, will get in before 2 or 3 Big 10 teams get in. I shouldn't forget Clemson or FLorida St yet either. Michigan has the best shot if they win out and beat Big 10 west in champ game.

I am sure I am forgetting someone else, but the committee won't put 3 for sure and more than likely two from any one conference in a year when 1 loss or even two loss teams are on the board from all power 5 conferences.

I think given the overall scenarios we will see Pac 12 left out and see the other power 5 get one team in each. Bama, L-ville, Michigan, and more than likely OU if they win out. Big 12 teams have better scheduling and have better overall teams than the Pac 12. Clemson and L-ville are a toss up, but think overall that the Cards are a better team.

I just can't imagine a possible scenario where both Michigan and Ohio State would get in. They play each other meaning at least one of them will be a two loss team. The only scenario I see where two B1G teams get in would be Ohio State winning out but not making the conference championship game and the eventual winner of the B1G either Wisconsin or Penn State.

I've gotta think we're extremely close to an 8 team playoff. When Ohio State won the very first playoff, a lot of people including me didn't think they should have even gotten in because of their loss to unranked not very good Va Tech at home. If they get in this year and the B1G Champ doesn't, I can't think it will go down very well. I'm not a fan of the power 5 champions getting an automatic spot, but I'd guess this is how it will start.

I've gotta think we're extremely close to an 8 team playoff. When Ohio State won the very first playoff, a lot of people including me didn't think they should have even gotten in because of their loss to unranked not very good Va Tech at home. If they get in this year and the B1G Champ doesn't, I can't think it will go down very well. I'm not a fan of the power 5 champions getting an automatic spot, but I'd guess this is how it will start.

I'm really not worried about Ohio State getting in and the B1G champ not. About the only way that would happen is if Wisconsin loses again and the West representative wins the CCG over a team other than tOSU.

But I think you are right that there will be enough crazizness and arguing about whether (potential) non-Division-winners Ohio State and Louisville should be in.

I think it should be an 8 team playoff with the Power 5 champions in provided they are in the top 10 or 12 - some caveat so a really undeserving team doesn't sneak in. Then let the committee choose the last three.