Trump Legal Troubles

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

That’s a cute way to deflect.  Wonder why Reagan and the 80’s are brought up here in posts. 

Clinton and the 90's also gets brought up here, often in a very unflattering light by the non-conservative crowd. You're not actually saying anything.

On a lighter note, you guys remember how stable and capable and having a firm grip on reality Trump used to be before the 2020 election? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

You keep saying that 2020 broke Trump and he was a different person prior to that point. This is you trying to rationalize your support for him so you can sleep at night, I get it. 

What we've been screaming into the void to Trump supporters is that he's always been this person. It was extremely obvious to everybody not transfixed by the 'R' next to his name on the ballot.

Lindsay Graham called it out as well. It was clear who he was, what he was, and where he would end up. You just can't admit that the entire MAGA movement was wrong.

Cruz called it as well.

17 hours ago, ZRod said:

Jesus.... She needs to ease up on the filler and plastic surgery or she's going to look like Uncle Joe.

I’m doin uncle Joe waaay before I’d even consider her. She is revolting. Only salvageable feature are those lips….IF you had an oblong wheel that desperately needed an inner tube. Her facial expression is like one of them there sex doll things.

Guilfoyled should be a verb. i.e. Becky’s face lift was Guilfoyled, now she is suing the surgeon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Damn this is a good point. None of us were in here saying ANYTHING about Ted Kennedy in 1969.

Virtually everyone at the time and today believed Ted Kennedy got away with involuntary manslaughter, and that the Kennedy family's deep local connections and influence made it possible. Like the Murdoughs in South Carolina, for some of our younger readers, but involuntary manslaughter instead of murder. Popular opinion crossed party lines on this one. 

When it came time for Ted to flex his Kennedy clout against an unpopular sitting President, the Democrats stuck with Jimmy Carter. 

Ted did become a Lion of the Senate, whose good work was always clouded by Mary Jo Kopechne, not to mention of life of continued privilege and questionable behavior. Multiple generations of the Kennedy family famously believed the rules did not apply to them, and that curse has always been part of their story. They tended to get killed rather than prosecuted. 

What does this have to do with Donald Trump being a worthless piece of s#!t who has deserved prosecution for decades?

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1

7 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Virtually everyone at the time and today believed Ted Kennedy got away with involuntary manslaughter, and that the Kennedy family's deep local connections and influence made it possible. Like the Murdoughs in South Carolina, for some of our younger readers, but involuntary manslaughter instead of murder. Popular opinion crossed party lines on this one. 

When it came time for Ted to flex his Kennedy clout against an unpopular sitting President, the Democrats stuck with Jimmy Carter. 

Ted did become a Lion of the Senate, whose good work was always clouded by Mary Jo Kopechne, not to mention of life of continued privilege and questionable behavior. Multiple generations of the Kennedy family famously believed the rules did not apply to them, and that curse has always been part of their story. They tended to get killed rather than prosecuted. 

What does this have to do with Donald Trump being a worthless piece of s#!t who has deserved prosecution for decades?

Well, ya know, um, I mean basically, besides when you do bring it up and also besides when you prove examples of it wrong, you don't ever bring up when lefties vote for lefties no matter what, and that's a sign that you're hypocritical?

9 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Well, ya know, um, I mean basically, besides when you do bring it up and also besides when you prove examples of it wrong, you don't ever bring up when lefties vote for lefties no matter what, and that's a sign that you're hypocritical?

Not sure what that word salad is about :blink:, but if it’s in reference to one of my posts at all, keep in mind I was responding to someone about the “MAGA movement” in general and how those people would vote for trump no matter what.    That poster thinks it unique for people to think that way about a politician.  

I brought up that it’s not, as a Democrat literally killed someone and people didn’t care and actually embraced him even more going forward:thumbs   But, ya know, um, I mean basically….

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Not sure what that word salad is about :blink:, but if it’s in reference to one of my posts at all, keep in mind I was responding to someone about the “MAGA movement” in general and how those people would vote for trump no matter what.    That poster thinks it unique for people to think that way about a politician.  

I brought up that it’s not, as a Democrat literally killed someone and people didn’t care and actually embraced him even more going forward:thumbs   But, ya know, um, I mean basically….

If you don’t this the MAGAt movement and their devotion to Trump is different than what we have seen in the past, your head is in the sand. 

Ted Kennedy had people who voted for him.  

Trump has people who attack our country for him. 

Big difference. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If you don’t this the MAGAt movement and their devotion to Trump is different than what we have seen in the past, your head is in the sand. 

Ted Kennedy had people who voted for him.  

Trump has people who attack our country for him. 

Big difference. 

but the democrats were evil because they voted for ted.   that justifies him voting for the criminal trump.

• Plus1 1