The Republican Utopia

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Shouldn't have had that much confidence in that fart.

I do want to add that, I hope he is OK.

Why…why do the American people keep electing all these OLD zombies? I hope he is okay too but I really wish this was happening in a geriatric ward somewhere instead of in our capitol. I think he crapped himself and didn’t know what to do about it.

With the results we’ve been getting out of Washington for seemingly forever, incumbents should not be returning to office with very few exceptions.

• TBH 3

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

Why…why do the American people keep electing all these OLD zombies? I hope he is okay too but I really wish this was happening in a geriatric ward somewhere instead of in our capitol. I think he crapped himself and didn’t know what to do about it.

With the results we’ve been getting out of Washington for seemingly forever, incumbents should not be returning to office with very few exceptions.

McConnell has no charisma and never has as far as I'm aware. I don't know how he won elections to begin with.

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have to admit that I've watched this way too many times.  I'm not outraged or really even care.  I also can't figure out if I'm watching it because I find it funny or a turn on.

I guess I didn’t realize people were outraged about Nancy making a comment on holding out on her significant other.  

26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have to admit that I've watched this way too many times.  I'm not outraged or really even care.  I also can't figure out if I'm watching it because I find it funny or a turn on.

The gal obviously doesn't have a filter. 

Oh - most likely the later and not the former:D