The Republican Utopia

24 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

It took me exactly two minutes to find the video by Acyn that I posted.  By  clicking on the link @BigRedBusterprovided you can clearly see Acyn is the one who quoted her.  I mean I know maybe you might have struggled to find the actual video of her trying to gain political points over this tragedy but it really wasn't that difficult to find. :lol: Any comments on her lies about the Biden administration releasing $6 billion to Iran when every penny is still sitting in a bank in Qatar?  

It was recut and re embedded in the article to include the question so the very first part of the answer included her entire quote.   Who acyn is messed up the original cut.  Lol

• TBH 1

On 10/7/2023 at 8:18 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Can’t let a good tragedy go to waste. 

- Rham Emmanual

But you are little  off.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste" 

I think he was referring to the real-estate bubble crash.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I never understood why we freed hostages for hostages AND gave Iran their 6B back. It looked bad when it happened and if Iran helped plan the attack, it looks even worse now. Who cares if they had time to spend it, freeze it again. For good. 

• TBH 3

7 hours ago, nic said:

I never understood why we freed hostages for hostages AND gave Iran their 6B back. It looked bad when it happened and if Iran helped plan the attack, it looks even worse now. Who cares if they had time to spend it, freeze it again. For good. 

FWIW...that $6B is still sitting in  a bank in Qatar.   the right has conjured up a fact that Iran is spending money they don't have...but ignoring the trillions of $$$ that russia is giving iran for weapons and ammunition for it's invasion of Ukraine

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
8 hours ago, nic said:

Why do people fall for this crap and refuse to look at the facts?

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
36 minutes ago, commando said:

FWIW...that $6B is still sitting in  a bank in Qatar.   the right has conjured up a fact that Iran is spending money they don't have...but ignoring the trillions of $$$ that russia is giving iran for weapons and ammunition for it's invasion of Ukraine

Good. I hope they don’t get the 6B.

1 hour ago, commando said:

Between fighting their own war and giving money to Iran...Russia is going to dig its own grave.  Assuming they tie/lose with Ukraine and the sanctions that have been placed on them, Russia is going to go through an economic cluster-f#&% that will result in some sort of revolution.  

• Plus1 1