The Republican Utopia

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Either the man is an idiot.  Or he thinks Americans are idiots.

Neither is acceptable.

Edit: I'm just putting together a quick estimate, but wouldn't every single worker in the United States need between a 75-100% raise in pay to make up that shortfall in income taxes?

While I am no conspiracy nut, and certainly don't follow Q, I have always thought it was odd that there are no photos/video evidence of a plane striking what has to be one of the highest security facilities in the US. Not one security camera (or even a Ring doorbell lol) caught a pic of this plane...?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

While I am no conspiracy nut, and certainly don't follow Q, I have always thought it was odd that there are no photos/video evidence of a plane striking what has to be one of the highest security facilities in the US. Not one security camera (or even a Ring doorbell lol) caught a pic of this plane...?

The plane was caught on a s#!tty gas station camera across the street, a gaurd shack at the Pentagon, and I think one other cc camera in the area. We gotta remember it was 2001 and not 2011. We think the government is some huge big brother, but they still play by the same budgets we all do. It would cost so much money to record and store video across the whole perimeter, plus cameras with enough fidelity to actually capture a plane moving hundreds of miles an hour wouldn't be cheap or practical for perimeter security.

• Plus1 3
11 minutes ago, ZRod said:

The plane was caught on a s#!tty gas station camera across the street, a gaurd shack at the Pentagon, and I think one other cc camera in the area. We gotta remember it was 2001 and not 2011. We think the government is some huge big brother, but they still play by the same budgets we all do. It would cost so much money to record and store video across the whole perimeter, plus cameras with enough fidelity to actually capture a plane moving hundreds of miles an hour wouldn't be cheap or practical for perimeter security.

Thanks ZRod I truly understand the limitations of 2001 technology vs today. But there is lots of video and still photos of other newsworthy events at that time, I have just always thought it odd that there were several still photos and numerous videos of the planes at the twin towers, but none at the Pentagon.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

:rollin

35 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Thanks ZRod I truly understand the limitations of 2001 technology vs today. But there is lots of video and still photos of other newsworthy events at that time, I have just always thought it odd that there were several still photos and numerous videos of the planes at the twin towers, but none at the Pentagon.

Are there numerous videos of the first plane hitting the towers? Everyone on earth saw the second, but I thought footage of the first one was elusive as well. 

43 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

We're looking back through the lens of 19 years though. I get what you're saying, I have the same problem too. The government isn't as big and bad as we really think it is. We have to remember too it was a completely different world of flip phones, video cameras, square TV's, and the X files! Having a traffic chopper and a tower with a weather camera was cool back then. Like Utly said there aren't too many videos of the first plane hitting in New York City, and one of them just happened to be a documentary film crew with a firehouse.

It's astonishing how far we've come in a short time. Just typing this I'm amazed. We basically live in hybrid between Star Trek and reality. You can call people on your watch, look up any piece of information you want in seconds, and talk with people from across the world face to face on the little tiny screen that you hold in your hand. What a time to be alive!