The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, GSG said:

I didn't know where else to put this but it's pretty funny

Mark Cuban Tells Ted Cruz He's 'Full Of S**t' In Twitter Battle Royale

I nearly posted the other day that he's 90% excrement. I was annoyed that cnn.com allowed him to write an opinion article. He pisses me off because he claims to be a constitutionalist, but it's completely selective, and constantly cries about religious freedom as if it's being attacked here.

Edit: ok I looked at the link. He is a worthless waste of space. At least s#!t can be used as fertilizer.

• Plus1 2
36 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I nearly posted the other day that he's 90% excrement. I was annoyed that cnn.com allowed him to write an opinion article. He pisses me off because he claims to be a constitutionalist, but it's completely selective, and constantly cries about religious freedom as if it's being attacked here.

Edit: ok I looked at the link. He is a worthless waste of space. At least s#!t can be used as fertilizer.

John Boehner: “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a b!^@h in my life.”

Lindsey Graham: “If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you.”

Al Franken: “I like Ted Cruz more than most of my other colleagues like Ted Cruz. And I hate Ted Cruz.”

• Plus1 5

Well, doesn't that present a moral quandary for the anti-abortionists?

Trump’s Covid Treatments Were Tested in Cells Derived From Fetal Tissue

When the Trump administration suspended federal funding in 2019 for most new scientific research projects involving fetal tissue derived from abortions, officials argued that whatever the scientific benefits, there was a pressing moral imperative to find alternative research methods.

“Promoting the dignity of human life from conception to natural death is one of the very top priorities of President Trump’s administration,” the Department of Health and Human Services said in a statement released at the time.

Yet the treatment for Covid-19 received by Mr. Trump — a cocktail of monoclonal antibodies he described as a “cure” in a celebratory video posted on Twitter — was developed using human cells derived from a fetus aborted decades ago.

Remdesivir, an antiviral drug that the president received late last week, was also developed with those cell lines. At least two companies racing to create a vaccine against the coronavirus, Moderna and AstraZeneca, are also relying on the cells. Johnson & Johnson is testing its vaccine in another so-called cell line originally produced from fetal tissue.

As participants in the White House’s Operation Warp Speed, all three vaccine-makers have received federal funding.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1