The Republican Utopia

this republican utopia has driven me...a person who has voted almost exclusively republican since the days of reagan...to the point of wondering if i could ever vote for another person with that R by their name ever again.   they have all thrown their loyalties to the most criminal president to ever disgrace the office.   the trump s#!t stains will not wash off of them.  they are forever tainted by it.   hopefully a new conservative party arises from the ashes and throws the trumplican party into the trash heap of history.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, commando said:

this republican utopia has driven me...a person who has voted almost exclusively republican since the days of reagan...to the point of wondering if i could ever vote for another person with that R by their name ever again.   they have all thrown their loyalties to the most criminal president to ever disgrace the office.   the trump s#!t stains will not wash off of them.  they are forever tainted by it.   hopefully a new conservative party arises from the ashes and throws the trumplican party into the trash heap of history.

Exactly where I'm at.  I lived probably 32 years (after registering at 18) as a die hard Republican. Now, when someone says they are an R it almost makes me sick.

• Plus1 1