The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just to try to point out what should be so blatantly obvious.....

In 2016, Idaho held their last Caucuses and roughly 23,000 people participated.

In 2020, Idaho held their first Primary and over 107,000 people voted.

Please outlaw caucuses.  

While I agree caucuses are stupid and should be discontinued, I think a larger part of what we're seeing is a swell of people ready to vote against Trump. 

With this ground swell support for Biden coupled with the WH's poor reaction to the virus + the faltering economy, we could see a landslide in Nov and Trump out the door in January.  Of course there are enough deep red states to leave enough doubt but MI, Pa, Florida and Wisc could all switch this time around.  I hope the Dem handlers put together a good game plan for Biden - whereby he keeps his gaffs to a minimum and he is well prepared for the debates.  I also hope they choose the VP candidate wisely.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, TGHusker said:

With this ground swell support for Biden coupled with the WH's poor reaction to the virus + the faltering economy, we could see a landslide in Nov and Trump out the door in January.  Of course there are enough deep red states to leave enough doubt but MI, Pa, Florida and Wisc could all switch this time around.  I hope the Dem handlers put together a good game plan for Biden - whereby he keeps his gaffs to a minimum and he is well prepared for the debates.  I also hope they choose the VP candidate wisely.  

They just need to put competent people in the positions Trump's been trying to screw with.

It's such a mess up there right now. Whoever wins is going to spend so much time just rebuilding what Trump wrecked.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1