** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Take it for what it is worth.  Probably means nothing.  I saw him with my own eyes....UF president Fuchs was boarding a flight destined for gainsville at the charlotte airport tonight.  Dont know where he was coming from and did not speak to him.  Presumably he would be a person interested and in the know about the next florida coach.  If he was returning from speaking with anyone he didnt appear to be to excited.  He certainly wasnt watching the USF-UCF game as it was going on while he was boarding.  

1 hour ago, cheekygeek said:

If you are listening to Matt Davison's commentary he is doing a lot of awkward pauses to stop himself from saying the name of NU's next Head Coach.

Sounded to me more like he had many pauses do to the frustration of the game as it was being played.  You definetly could hear the frustration in his pauses.  It hurts as fans watching this game we know and love so much, I can only imagine how he along with many other ex-husker players felt watching that s*!* show.

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, Scoft trost said:

Take it for what it is worth.  Probably means nothing.  I saw him with my own eyes....UF president Fuchs was boarding a flight destined for gainsville at the charlotte airport tonight.  Dont know where he was coming from and did not speak to him.  Presumably he would be a person interested and in the know about the next florida coach.  If he was returning from speaking with anyone he didnt appear to be to excited.  He certainly wasnt watching the USF-UCF game as it was going on while he was boarding.  

Charlotte is American Airlines' 2nd largest hub in the U.S., so I think he was probably somewhere with his family for Thanksgiving.  Florida is playing FSU at home on Saturday, so he will probably be at the game, and be involved with the talks with Scott Frost's agents on Sunday.

18 minutes ago, Scoft trost said:

He flies commercial?  

15 minutes ago, Kiz said:

If I was a coach thinking about coming to Nebraska, this is the kind of thing that would turn me off.  We are the best fans in college football.  There is no need to disrespect Mike Riley, even as we part ways.

yeah like the best fans gave Frank and Bo the great send offs- oh, yeah that was ok because one was perceived to be an ahole- f- the greatest fans BS already