** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, brophog said:

I haven't heard/read anything on that side of the equation. 

That’s good to know.

Baker is a Wisconsin guy and Saddler is Mr Committee, so maybe that’s all it was.

Maybe I’m paranoid but I could see them going through a big search then bringing in Alvarez’ boy Biff Bielema.

1 hour ago, Crusader Husker said:

I still don't think Frost is interested at this point.  If we want him, it will take a visit from Coach Osborne.  

What? He may not end up at Nebraska, but I don't doubt there is interest.... And I doubt Dodd is pulling that stuff out of his ass, I'm sure he heard something.

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

And I doubt Dodd is pulling that stuff out of his ass, I'm sure he heard something.

He's the same guy speculating McElwain will just up and leave Florida to go to Oregon St.

IIRC, he is an area guy (Missouri?) so maybe he has heard something on Frost.

5 minutes ago, brophog said:

He's the same guy speculating McElwain will just up and leave Florida to go to Oregon St.

IIRC, he is an area guy (Missouri?) so maybe he has heard something on Frost.

McElwain would take a job out west. That is where he is from. 

•  

Direct message

Edited by jessica0

Mike'l Severe Retweeted Ryan Bass

Hell yes he would!

Mike'l Severe added,

Ryan BassVerified account @Ry_Bass
.@dennisdoddcbs on Scott Frost: "I am told -- at this moment -- he would most likely go to Nebraska if offered." https://247sports.com/college/central-florida/Board/59489/Contents/Dodd-Frost-would-most-likely-go-to-Nebraska-if-offered-109351957 
8 replies5 retweets53 likes

Retweet

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

You have to check out a UCF board. They really hate us, think we're dumb hicks, think there's nothing to do here, think Frost would never come here ......quite an obsession they're having there.

They're currently in the denial and anger stages of grief.  Hard not to blame them.  They hit the lotto on a head coach and his alma mater happens to completely $%%^ the bed shortly after he arrives and has them running like a well oiled machine.  And this is just after UCF bottoms out after O'Leary had them pumped up.  I'd be a little salty as well if I were a UCF fan.  It's hard to catch lightning in a bottle twice. 

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Just checking to see if anybody notices a preemptive media strike. So far it's just three guys talking.

Baker has been said he's not "seasoned" and is not ready.  Both him and Rose seem to think the fan base doesn't have 2-3 of patience in the tank.

I can only speak for myself.  My expectation for coach Frost(or whoever) next year is to every once in while control the line of scrimmage against elite programs and not go down to wire with teams with a budget that dwarfs ours.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Hayseed said:

That’s good to know.

Baker is a Wisconsin guy and Saddler is Mr Committee, so maybe that’s all it was.

Maybe I’m paranoid but I could see them going through a big search then bringing in Alvarez’ boy Biff Bielema.

Thatd be downright depressing.