** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Anybody else see the similarities between Frost and Steve Spurrier if we get Frost to come back home? Both got their head coaching start at a non-traditional power(Duke and UCF); both star qbs at their alma mater; both would bring an up tempo style to leagues where running the ball and playing defense are the norm (fun and gun in the SEC and wisc/iowas model in BIG west)...

Just now, huskerfan69 said:

idk. if he makes the college football playoff maybe. otherwise doubt we'll have to pay him more than saban/meyer.

he's going to have multiple bidders and has all the leverage. I'd love it if $5m was all it took. Herman is getting something like 5.25 base at Texas and built in raises every year so definitely possible thats what it'll take. 

I'd pay him whatever regardless. Guy just has it. Great coach, great system, UNL grad. Need to go get him. 

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

Frost can't get here soon enough

I was all on board with Frost becoming our next head coach until he made an account on huskerboard and started referring to himself in the 3rd person.

We don't need that kind of arrogance and narcissism in our humble, blue collar state!

• Plus1 4
  • Huskerzoo changed the title to ** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***
  • Huskerzoo pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Huskerzoo locked this topic