JUCO WR Mike Williams [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

To Which School Will Williams Commit?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Williams Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Akron
    • Kent State
    • Coastal Carolina
    • New Mexico State
    • Liberty
    • Georgia Southern

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

Yup. But as @ColoradoHusk said below it'll be nice to have them in a system thats designed to utilize their speed instead of having guys like Tyjon Lindsay motioning in off the TE to block a LB on a run play to his sid:confucius

You mean it's not a good idea to have a 5'8" 165 lb WR serving as the key guy trying crack down on a 250 lb OLB?

I know that Osborne and Ron Brown had some great blockers at the WR position, but the rules were slightly different on WR crack blocks and the WR's back then were mainly used to take out CB's and safeties to break big plays.

Just now, Minnesota_husker said:

Look at that Offer List!

(south)ALABAMA, (coastal) CAROLINA, (new) MEXICO(state)....

All joking aside, I will take a kid with a chip on his shoulder that wants to work. 

Agreed. Williams looks to be a great fit for Frost system and has speed for days. Should be a strong slot receiver addition. 

5 minutes ago, bugeater17 said:

Agreed. Williams looks to be a great fit for Frost system and has speed for days. Should be a strong slot receiver addition. 

I think Frost and his staff have shown an immediate focus on going after guys with speed and raw athletic ability that they can mold which is great.  While you need toughness in the BIG, speed is just as important and Nebraska has not always had great depth in the speed department.

18 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Look at that Offer List!

(south)ALABAMA, (coastal) CAROLINA, (new) MEXICO(state)....

All joking aside, I will take a kid with a chip on his shoulder that wants to work. 

A chip on your shoulder and 4.4 speed will get you a long way in life. 

• Plus1 1
22 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

It's more likely to be true the longer Frost is here, but how many times have we said that over the years? Seems like every year.

Yeah but this team is going to have the best chemistry.  This is really a tight knit group.  They do BBQs and stuff together.  I heard they might even have team ice cream parties!

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO WR Mike Williams [Nebraska Commit]

Nebraska

seaofred92, The Murphinator, obert1, AZRaiderH8r, Mastershake, CMT1525, Wunderkind, swmohusker, Scott Tenorman, runningblind, husker_fan_from_sweden, B1GRED, HuskermanMike, Warrior10, DirtySanchezButtFumbler, Husker_luver, LumberJackSker, Hedley Lamarr, TheBugeater, FearAmeer ,Touchdown Tommie, blarson3 ,Treand3 ,huskersrule95, Roger Dorn, Sker4Ever, WVhuskerXX, TherealTomOsborne, bugeater17, KazLongDrives300, Young Grand Island Husker, SkerLover95, Minnesota_husker, yort2000, Edison's Enemy, gorp512, GSG, Throw Dem Bones, Mavric

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO WR Mike Williams [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic